Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When you have romantic feelings for a friend

Do you mean that asking the question won't be worth it or do you mean that if I actually were able to be intimate with her it would end up not being worth it?

I don't know. I probably won't even ask her. It just makes my blood boil that these people who are complete asses and who treated her terribly got to be with her to one degree of intimacy or another and I never will even though I love her very much and I've been nothing but great to her. The only reason for that that I can think of is because she's just not physically attracted to me and that stinks. There's no way that that's not going to sting. And I guess I just feel I need to make sure she knows how much it stings if that is in fact her ultimate reason for not being willing to be intimate with me. I guess I just want to hear her say it. I guess I want to make her look me in the eye after everything we meant to each other over the years and tell me that I'm just not good enough to be intimate with her because of how I look.
    Last edited by BigB1701; 07-31-2017 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Typo

Platinum Member
    I guess I just want to hear her say it. I guess I want to make her look me in the eye after everything we meant to each other over the years and tell me that I'm just not good enough to be intimate with her because of how I look.
    At this point I'm morbidly curious, so if that's really what you want, go for it.

If I do, I will try to remember to let you know how it went.

So it went badly. LOL! I didnít come right out and ask her I told her I would be upset if she had an affair with someone who is a jerk to her and didnít also sleep with me. She was already having the affair of course but didnít own up to it being sexual and still hasnít. It ended shortly after of course because it got insane. as much as I did say though bothered her and she was distant for a long time and wouldnít see me and then finally on the up to the fact that I had upset her with what I said. I apologized and we got past it but my feelings havenít changed so Iím still in the same boat.

Have you ever been in a relationship?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Videos

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity
Give Advice
Ask For Advice