That would be too soon. If she's with someone else, it's probably a rebound. In that case, all you can do is also moving on and sending her your blessings.

If she still loves you and wants to give you another chance, she will come around.

If you never try, you never know!

She may or may not. But, don't live with hope she will. It raises your expectations unnecessarily.

Nevertheless, you better keep continuing your NC.

If she really loves you she'll definitely come back, but if she don't, well then you have your answer.

She may or may not. But, don't live with hope she will. It raises your expectations unnecessarily.

Nevertheless, you better keep continuing your NC.

If she really loves you she'll definitely come back, but if she don't, well then you have your answer.

does her being in a current rebound relationship affect that?

i would not contact her. why is she your ex?

i would think about the bad times of your relationship rather than wallowing in the happier times. there must have been bad if she's your ex.

keep moving forward, dont look back. it will just go wrong again. it didnt work teh first time won't work this time.

good luck and move forward.

does her being in a current rebound relationship affect that?

Again, may be that is the reason. But, dude just get over her. There is no point in holding on. Things would get further more complicated and you'll end up hurting yourself.

My ex dumped me I tried to get things work between us. Its been 9 days since I have texted him neither he has texted me. I had already NCed previously for one month, neither of us texted for a month, after one month of NC I failed to reconcile things between us and now I am NCing forever, for my own sake. Eventually, I had ended up hurting myself again and again.

So, learn from my mistake just don't wait for her and neither contact her.

What lessons you have learned out/in your relationship just focus on that and work upon yourself, improve yourself and keep moving forward because looking back is strictly prohibited.

I don't know. I guess I have different opinions here.

I myself am also going through a breakup now. It's really painful and deep inside me I do want him back, but a lot of people told me that I should stay cool and calm and that if he really misses and loves me, he will come back and pursue me again.

Maybe you should think about what you ultimately want. If you just miss her but don't want her back, maybe it's better to leave her be.

If you want to have a peaceful conversation to have closure so you can move on, ask if she's ready to talk.

If yo want her back, let her know that you still care about her. I don't see anything wrong with that, I just know I do not want to live in regrets.

Archived