ive been contemplating heavy on whether I should text my ex gf/bff, last year March I met year on a dating app we lasted for 5 months then she cheated on me then 2 months later she contacted me apologizing and etc. we then became very close talking everyday and became best friends meanwhile the guy who she cheated on with cheated on her and then after that a month later. we got back together then that didn't last and after that our friendship wasn't the same. kt was a lot of jealousy and arguing on my behalf. Then i calmed down then in April/May of this year we got back together only lasted for a week cause she cut me off saying I was annoying her during school hours and suffocating her and etc. Then she was being very distant and one day I apologized to during her school hours and ask how's it going then she blocked me on everything. I'll admit I kinda was annoying but it was because I loved her a lot at the time. But 4 weeks ago I was going through my twitter mentions and I see her face pop up again which means she unblocked my profile. Could that mean something ? And I want to contact her by letting her know that I want to put the conflict between us in the past and want to be on good terms again and be good friends like we once was. She would tell me a lot of personal things about her when we were friends but I never really opened up to her until right before she left. I know for a fact I had a impact on her life being a good person towards her. Btw I DO NOT want to get back with her I only want to be good friends and I am healed fully and moving on. It's been 2 months since we last had any contact besides the unblocking.

Good grief! You are a glutton for punishment!

She has lied, cheated and disrespected you! I don't understand what you get from this, other than drama and hurt! Certainly, you believe you deserve better from people?????

She is not friend material, either. She has treated you like sh@t! Expect more for yourself, and stop being a doormat!

Archived