Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213
Results 121 to 130 of 130

Thread: Was it rape?

  1. #121
    Platinum Member mustlovedogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,985
    ^ you say some pretty awful stuff.

    Memory does not relate to consent. Asking to stop means there is no consent. You're wrong, and it's silly you're arguing.

  2. #122
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    36,902
    Gender
    Female
    Thank sh.. for legal definitions and advocacy groups and rape counsellors who know what is what.

  3. #123
    Platinum Member JaggerJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,908
    Gender
    Male
    Originally Posted by mustlovedogs
    ^ you say some pretty awful stuff.

    Memory does not relate to consent. Asking to stop means there is no consent. You're wrong, and it's silly you're arguing.
    What happens if he did not remember? Was he raped too?

  4. #124
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    36,902
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by JaggerJim
    What happens if he did not remember? Was he raped too?
    He perpetrated the sex so no. If it had been the other way around then yes. However him not remembering doesn't give him a free pass .

  5.  

  6. 07-31-2017, 10:12 PM

  7. 07-31-2017, 10:14 PM
    Reason
    Reference to deleted post.

  8. 07-31-2017, 10:15 PM

  9. 07-31-2017, 10:16 PM
    Reason
    Reference to deleted post.

  10. 07-31-2017, 10:19 PM

  11. #125
    Platinum Member mustlovedogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,985
    Ah yes, then bachelorette parties are designed to cheat. You're right.

  12. 07-31-2017, 10:21 PM
    Reason
    Reference to deleted post.

  13. #126
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    36,902
    Gender
    Female
    Have you been raped Vicky? Because you know if it ever happens you won't like it when you get faced with your own attitude. Because statistically speaking you could be in your life time.

  14. #127
    Bronze Member Vicky89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Age
    31
    Posts
    210
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    So , YOU decide what is acceptable in someone else's marriage?
    You are right, how dare I suggest she act like a respectable taken woman. I must be living in 1914 where wives didn't go out clubbing getting wasted and cheating on their husbands then blaming it on the other guy because they can't take any responsibilities for themselves, it's always someone elses fault.

  15. #128
    Platinum Member JaggerJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,908
    Gender
    Male
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    You know this for sure do you? Were you there?
    Were you there too? This guy could be completely innocent. He slept with a drunk woman.

  16. #129
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    36,902
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by JaggerJim
    Were you there too? This guy could be completely innocent. He slept with a drunk woman.
    That does not make him innocent . That is listed as a criminal offence in the criminal code . Why don't people actually read laws ? The OP has already been speaking to rape counsellors . And they have told her it is rape . And I think they probably know the law better than people who don't read it .

  17. #130
    Super Moderator HeartGoesOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    16,795
    Gender
    Female
    This thread has run its course...Closed.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •