Ok so um how do i start this? Well, I'd say on june 30th i lost my virginity to a girl w/o a condom on i know unsafe sex but she told me she was on birth control pills and im just nervous bc i don't know if i came inside of her. Like i know thats really embarrassing but it didn't feel like it and i was a virgin at the time and i didn't know if i came but my penis did shrink down after i pulled out but i don't know if it was bc i came or if it was bc i was thinking too much and it just went soft on. Well, now she said last week she was suppose to have her period but she switched to a new birth control that made her miss her period so now we have to wait 2 more weeks to see if she's pregnant or not. I did research and from what i saw birth control is 99% effective if done properly. I don't know what im doing on here but i just really need someone to talk too about this and so I'm on here so hopefully someone can tell me more or tell me if she'd be pregnant or not.

No idea if she is pregnant, the only one who can tell you that, is a doctor.

I also want to let you know that you should be taking responsibility for your own birth control and use a condom every single time. You cannot reply on birth control or 100% trust it. Even if you know the woman, and even if you think she is honest, you STILL should be wearing a condom.

The only way to know for sure that you're not going to end up with a baby, is to use a condom no matter what. There are also many STD's out there and only a condom will keep you safe from them.

sweety she needs to take a home test, they are very reliable, even very early after conception. you can get two, usually when a girl sees two negatives, it puts her mind at ease. if it's positive, she'll have to see her doc immediately to discuss her options. it takes seconds to get it done.

it is also possible the new pill just temporarily messed her hormones up a bit, and that's why she's late, but do a test to be sure.

If her period is already late, she should take a home pregnancy test -- there are a lot of tests (like EPT) that detect even tiny amounts of pregnancy-hormones even a day or two after a missed period.

I'm not sure how old you are, but if you're really young, especially, you need to be very careful and protect yourself. Your girlfriend may say she's taking the pill, but...is she taking it every single day, at the exact (or almost exact) same time? The pill is pretty effective (close to 99% with "perfect use", which means taking it every day, at the same time, not missing ANY pills whatsoever) but once she misses a pill, it becomes a lot more dicey, and if she misses several in one month, it becomes pretty much useless.

Get a test. They're extremely accurate, and they rarely indicate false positives, so if it comes up positive, you can be reasonably sure she's pregnant.

I also want to let you know that you should be taking responsibility for your own birth control and use a condom every single time. You cannot reply on birth control or 100% trust it. Even if you know the woman, and even if you think she is honest, you STILL should be wearing a condom.

To piggyback on this:

You have NO WAY of telling if birth control is effective for her body. It is NOT 100% guarantee protection. She could miss taking the pill on time OR if she got sick and is on antibiotics, it affects the effectiveness of the BC medication.

Be an adult and take responsibility for yourself. Condoms are not expensive.

I came but my penis did shrink down after i pulled out but i don't know if it was bc i came or if it was bc i was thinking too much and it just went soft on

??? You seriously don't know how your penis works after ejaculation? Scary.

Archived