After dating this girl for almost 2 years, and living together for year without notice she has moved out, said she needs time to clear head and try to become a better girlfriend.

But we also work together, I am the owner of the company, and it turns out that I work for her and she is my boss which makes things difficult. She is VERY bossy. Constantly yelling at me in front of my employees, belittling me, and just being a hard ass, but I want to me.

After she moved Al we really have not seen each other, we're both very busy with work and have no time for any romantic life anyways.

And she seems to tell me that our relationship is over.

She did tell me this crazy story one morning, when I showed up to her house and she's said she was there, but I was outside of her house and she wasn't. Because she had her work phone I was able to find out where she was, her story did not match up, I see you're coming out of a coffee shop with some guy.

She claimed that I was her friends boyfriend and he was a crazy night in the friend was mad at her, but I didn't believe her.

Send me a text about a month ago saying there's no future with us anyways so if that point I gave up and I went onto an online dating site. I really was not looking to find somebody but I was just bored. If anything else want to find somebody to chat with and friendship only, I have no interest in finding another relationship at this time.

Then the other day she told me don't text her anymore because she saw me on this dating site, are used to text every night just to tell her good night.

So this point I just figured we were done anyways, but I had to Texar for something work related the other day.

So I texted her then about an hour later I get a response saying"this is her boyfriend please don't text her anymore"

So I was like fine I won't text anymore but we still work together so I guess she's fired come get her stuff.

About three hours later she calls me and asked what was going on and I told her about the text and she told me it was your friend who didn't like me, she had gone out and left the phone with her daughter and her friend to return the text. (it was a possible exclamation but I still have some suspicion

So I texted her friend, and the friend that she knew nothing about it, so somebody is lying

I told both of my don't want anything to do with them.

But now my girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend has been calling me, so I don't know what to believe. She said the friend was trying to help her by ending our relationship, then panicked and lied about it when I found out.

But now my girlfriend is asking if she can come over to talk, I don't know what to believe. Should I give it a second chance?

Hello mrhawaiiz, I'm sorry to hear about what's happened with your relationship. It's sounds like you've been through a lot over the last few months.

From what I've read it's seems like you have a lot of trouble getting an honest answer out of your ex-girlfriend, in my opinion unless she can be perfectly honest about what's been happening over your time apart and shows some real proof she's wants to communicate better I wouldn't give her a second chance.

However this is only my opinion; you should do whatever makes you happy that's all that matters

Unless you enjoy being jerked around, you need to end all communication with her. Do not get back with her. Based on the information you have provided in your post she is a drama queen and a liar with no boundaries. You need to stay broken up and in the future refrain from getting romantically involved with an employee.

Unless you enjoy being jerked around, you need to end all communication with her. Do not get back with her. Based on the information you have provided in your post she is a drama queen and a liar with no boundaries. You need to stay broken up and in the future refrain from getting romantically involved with an employee.

Thanks for the advice, but my feeling the same way. But I had my company established before I asked her to come on and help me, she was already in the same business as I was

Archived