I could really really do with some advice but please I beg no hate!!

I was with my boyfriend for about 9 months and he was paranoid, controlling and mentally abusive. In that time he'd constantly accuse me of wanting someone else, check my phone, read through my messages, ask if my male family members were actually fully related (it really got that pathetic), but the whole time I always thought a guilty conscience accuses an innocent mind... He also used to get messages all the time and turn his phone away from me, he'd ask me to look away if his friend messaged me but at the time it was most likely because he was so paranoid about guys, he'd complain even if I had one guy as a friend on Facebook but he has a thousand girls and wouldn't delete any even when they did get involved...

He's deleted the girls and we split up recently due to his issues, we've still been talking as normal but he seems to take ages to read my messages and then ages to reply and when he does its a short message, he isn't busy. And then the other day he turned his phone away from me again... Am I over thinking this? Or is it still his paranoia why he turns his phone away?

This guy sounds like a total and complete abusive, manipulative, controlling, insecure piece of sh*t. The behavior you describe is "textbook do*chebag"! What ever attracted you to him in the first place? Be thankful you have split with him because guys like him are no good for you whatsoever. Focus on finding a guy who is going to treat you healthily, happily, and lovingly!

This guy sounds like a total and complete abusive, manipulative, controlling, insecure piece of sh*t. The behavior you describe is "textbook do*chebag"! What ever attracted you to him in the first place? Be thankful you have split with him because guys like him are no good for you whatsoever. Focus on finding a guy who is going to treat you healthily, happily, and lovingly!

This is worth repeating ... in bold. Boater nailed it. Nothing more to add.

Archived