Okay so to try not tell a log story, I met a girl on tinder , when we met we go on well hooked up (don't have sex) bit went back to her place and fooled around we instantly became comfatable next to eachother the next week the same thing happend but I stayed 2 days then the next week I stayed the whole weekend with her in her room we talked we flirted we cuddled we would even give eachother random kisses on the forehead and so on really romantic stuff how you'd treat someone special anyway, I should say that she split up with her ex a month prior to all of this and still has some element's of him left in her room ontop of occasionally talking about it, while I stayed with her we went out for a meal held hands came home she even cooked a meal and put a movie on you an see how nice this all is she even told me how she would sort of miss me when she went on holiday, she was gone for about 3 weeks we talked on. And off and we became a tiny bit distant however we started talking again o gatherd sheet boys over there as she told me but didn't do anything not that I asked but yeah , anyway out of no where she stopped messaging me evermorning then throughout the day so I did my best to not let it effect me, we didn't talk for a few days but the days we did before this she wasent as bubbly but insisted nothing was up she seemed off, that weekend we didn't talk she went to a different city for the day and put it on snapchat I could hear another guys voice talking to her as she recorded something and seen his hand, presumably a guy she was with maybe her ex , I asked how was her weekend looked fun" she replied yeah was fun etc , the question is it's really ed my mind , I don't know where I stand or what's going on why is she randomly like this , worse part is I do really like her now and for her to just go like this, just wanted to know if anyone could shine some light and solve this for me

I think it was too much too soon and you probably were just a rebound to her... she had just broken up with her ex. Ofter rebounders jump into intimacy and "relationship mode" too soon and without knowing the other person very well. I know this also because I was a rebound of someone in the past.

The only way you have of knowing is by directly asking her where you stand and where things are going. Talking in person about this is better. However I wouldn't expect much... she's freshly out of a old relationship and things were going very fast without gradual organic development. Those aren't usually good signs.

This is why your first few dates shouldn't include spending the night, fooling around, holding hands, etc.

You guys don't even know each other, and you're not even comfortable enough to ask her if she's seeing someone else so why would you spend all night/weekend with her?

Try dating her. Take her to dinner, a movie, putt putt, theme park....and she's allowed to continue seeing others if she wants until you guys get to know each other and IF you still like each other, then you can agree to be exclusive.

Archived