PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

1. your gf was friends with benefits with her ex right before she dated you. While you two were in a rs, her ex asked her to cheat on you twice but she said no. But she also didn't tell you about this until a month later.

2. your whole rs, you two fought about this girl you used to like. You assured your gf that you won't be sleeping in the same bed as her during your group of friends' staycation. However, although there was no physical contact, you ended up sleeping on the same bed as this girl. And you didn't tell your gf until after a day later.

You sleeping with in the same bed as the girl bro. You should've slept on the floor. How would you feel if she slept in the same bed with a guy?

I'm having issues with my fiancee she was still communicating with a guy she had a sexual relationship with.

Not sure what it is with people in relationships that can't think before they act.

I'd actually say about equal, bordering #1 being worse. The fact the GF chose to stay friends with this guy after he asked her to cheat on her boyfriend with him not once, but twice would have me jetting.

The lie is what I don't like about #2. It needs more context. While I couldn't imagine anyone older than like 20 doing it, passing out on the bed, particularly when you're with a group of friends, can be pretty innocent, in my mind. That and I don't like that she's been spending the entire relationship arguing about this other woman. But, again, that could depend on what cause is being provided to do so.

All of that is if I had a gun to my head and was being forced to choose. Really, it seems like both parties seem pretty keen to keep trust as low as possible.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

1. your gf was friends with benefits with her ex right before she dated you. While you two were in a rs, her ex asked her to cheat on you twice but she said no. But she also didn't tell you about this until a month later.

2. your whole rs, you two fought about this girl you used to like. You assured your gf that you won't be sleeping in the same bed as her during your group of friends' staycation. However, although there was no physical contact, you ended up sleeping on the same bed as this girl. And you didn't tell your gf until after a day later.

Of course N° 2 is worse !! She did nothing wrong, on the contrary, she definitely kept being faithful to you TWICE when she could've been sleeping with him without you knowing! But she didn't do it, and i see no harm in her telling you after a month, maybe she wanted to avoid problems! You, on the other hand, SLEPT on THE SAME BED with A GIRL SHE DOESN'T LIKE and you broke your promise.. You're the one to blame here, and if i was her, i would be REALLY REALLY mad!

when you are at war to prove which of you is worse, it doesn't even matter any more whose indiscretion sucked more.

you can team up as a couple, or you can team against each other.

both is a choice, and both takes effort.

alternatively still, you can split.

when it is more important to play opponents and blame someone than it is to sail through the problem, or to part ways if you can't or won't do so, then you really enjoy animosity, and have bartered the right to complain about it.

can't help adding i am amused by the posts intended to lynch, smear, group shame or blame someone, especially when that someone is one's partner. it translates to asking community support in further poisoning your relationship.

Yes. It is pretty much done when you're asking for a poll of who is worse .

Archived