Help really need some advice from someone

Broken00

Need advice!! Sorry long post

So in need advice I'm completely broken and at a loss of what is right or wrong. I've been seeing this guy for over a year now he has become a huge part in mine and my two children's life's, we were going through a rough patch and took a short break he slept with some other girls during that time. We decided that we want to be together and he would be moving back at the end of the month in it's been going pretty well , until yesterday one of the girls called him and said she is pregnant she does not know if she is keeping it yet especially if he is not going to be with her, him and I talked well he cryd and told me if she is keeping it he will have to do what is right and leave me for her ... she does not know him and I are back together and he won't tell her that because he thinks it will push her too a abort the baby. My question tho is that right ?? I think he should tell her we are together she deserves to know that I deserve that. I feel so pushed to the side like I'm screaming for him to pick the family we already have over this new girl who kinda already wants to have a abortion. The whole situation makes me so sick I can't sleep he is barely speaking to me I feel so selfish right now that I want him to be with me and my kids and not leave us for a girl he only knew for two weeks. Am I selfish ?? My whole world right now is in the hands of a women who gets to decide if my family breaks up or not how is that fair?? I'm hurt beyond broken.

This man is not committed to you. During a short break he felt compelled to sleep with "some other girls". Now he is considering leaving you for this pregnant lady, should she keep the baby. A lady he barely knows. He isn't concerned about you or your kids. If he wanted to step up and be a dad to this child, that's one thing. It would be his obligation for having unprotected sex. But why he feels he must leave you for her is bizarre and another insult to you. The first insult was running around with other women a minute after the break up. On another note, who says this pregnant lady wants him?

She is trying to decide if she is keeping it or not I have a feeling she will so she can be with him they have spent the past today's talking and hanging out and he barley speaks to me and when he does he's just says I'm being selfish because I think he should tell her

If this is his baby and he is interested in this girl enough to be in a relationship, than he should do the right thing and be a family for this baby.

If he had been committed to you and your family in the first place this baby would have never been conceived.

I actually think you're dodging a bullet and aren't losing anything. He is not loyal, he sleeps around with whomever, and he is irresponsible and luckily didn't catch any STD's but could have very easily.

Throw that one back and don't feel bad about it.

My whole world right now is in the hands of a women who gets to decide if my family breaks up or not how is that fair??

Except it was never in the hands of this woman, she was no one in your world, it was your 'boyfriend' who ran out to find her, who put her in his bed, and who got her pregnant.

If you want to blame anyone, blame him. He couldn't have taken you and your family that seriously if he ran out on you and into the arms of another woman so easily.

Archived