Understanding women's behavior at work?

Stub72

A woman coworker i have a crush on. I heard she is into me.We've known each other for a while and have become close over the time. She doesn't say much to me lately. But I'll catch her staring at me. Heard she doesn't like seeing me talking to other women, which is fine.But sometimes she plays mind games with me by flirting with other men in front of me.Is does make me a little jealous. If she does like someone else, fine I'll leave her alone. How ever if she does like me why would she do that. After she does this she'll come check on me later as if to see my reaction ?

Based on what you just wrote, here's the best advice you're probably going to get.

Forget this woman.

Be professional at work, but nothing more. Whether it be the "mind games", the fact she's a co-worker, or that how she supposedly gets jealous when you talk to another women.

It shouldn't matter. Move on and try not to think of her. If it's this "messy" and you two haven't even broke bread yet, how on earth do you think it's going to be when you've really gotten deep into things?

Stub. What age is she?

.But sometimes she plays mind games with me by flirting with other men in front of me.

"How ever if she does like me why would she do that."

I didn't know 14 year olds were allowed in the workplace......

Could be 25 or 30 going on 14.

Archived