LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I be dating this guy?

Thank you! <3

I dont wanna make myself out to be a victim here, more than I already have, but no. I don't have anyone except a gay friend that mostly thinks about getting laied and my wonderful church friends that I see way too rarely.

My parents think its too bothersome to have me in their life since I'm sick and "it's one crisis after another" which I fully understand so I haven't talked to them since 2003 when we made the mutual decision to end the contact. Luckily I don't have siblings. My mother didn't want children. She suffers from Aspergers syndrome and I suspect some form of mild retardation, so she suffers herself, the poor thing.

Today I saw he actually put the money in my bankaccount and put a bsg of fruit outside my door which is considerable of him but I think he realised he had crossed the line with his behaviour and that I've had it so he had to "step up his game" so to speak.

I'm just so full of anxiety (due to the neighbour, he's at it again today) that I can hardly function.

I need someone like you just described in my life: someone that tells my neighbour off and HELPS me, even if it's just for advice. Everyone around me are so chicken saying I should move. It's impossible to find an apartment in my town and I've found my dream place after 15 years waiting and have put all if what little money I had into it and I should move? Is there noone left out there that reasons normally anymore?

My friend may have solved the puzzle; My friend means that since he hit on other girls while we were apart, he's not really into me or he would treat me with respect. So he thinks that he's only interested in me cause I'm the only one he can get.

YES! It makes perfect sense since it explains why he would hit on others, get mad about it (I hit a nerve, knowing the truth) and why he checks out other girls while I'm right next to him. He also sees himself as better than others so for him to want this perfect ten (he's talked about a well educated model as teens, I bet he still has that same dream) while I'm a 6 at most, makes perfect sense! He can't do better than me and now he's losing me to.

Sooo.. I've solved it. Best thing I can do is to just..dissapear. That way he'll never know why, which will bug him like it did me.

Checkmate

3. 07-02-2017, 09:40 AM

Update: The guy's autistic.

That's why he stays at his parents, rocks back and forth when he gets overstimulated and puts his fingers in his ears, that's also why he has no empathy and can't put himself in my shoes emotionally. It actually explains it all. That's why he comes across as very arrogant aswell. The guy's a genious when it comes to playing drums to, that's his special interest. It also explains why he doesn't like sex and seems to think it's disguisting. It also explains why he gets enemies everywhere he goes and says the most inappropriate things and the wrong things for the wrong situation, he seems to lack social skills.

That's probably why his parents allow him to stay at their house so much aswell, they must know he's special and that it's better for him to be with them than to run around in town and get in trouble. (Like the time he was stabbed and almost died.) Would also explain why he uses drugs and drinks, many I know with autism or aspergers have a tendency for that, guess it's self medication.

So yeah, I've kept my promise to myself and haven't seen him for a month or more now, it's better this way. I got myself a friend instead, a woman this time, haha! No more guys!

So, hope this thread helped someone maybe facing a similar situation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice