Me and my ex gf stayed for 4years and 8mos.

Everytime we walk,eat,sleep, almost everytime; she's crying and saying ilove you.

.......most of the time when i woke up i found her staring at me, and ask her why? She said ilove u......

But me as her bf, i didn'tnt act sweet.....

Wednesday May 31st of May, we had a date; we went to hotel and make love, and she wake me up to have a 2nd round and i said sure......we had fun(advance celebration for our monsary every 4th of the month)....

Thursday we got busy so we txted each other by Friday, then i called her before going to work; i asked her, (i found it via her facebook)she went with her officemates last tuesday. And this is where we started fighting; because she told me that shes with her mom on tuesday so lets move it on Wednesday(the date we had)....so i asked her why lied to me? Then after a few minutes she asked for space she was fed up and crying....

I keep on texting her keep on calling her, and she didn't reply for oneweek.

During those days i tried killing my self (no need for the details).....

After a week she called me and she said we're done...

... I cried a lot beg etc.........made promises etc. But all of those didnt work... I found my self drunk most of the time just to avoid committing scuicide.(i even had a tattoo because of that)....

But its weird; she still wants us to stay as friends, she mentioned shes embracing each details of memories that we had. All of our pictures etc......she mentioned that i can ask her occasionally for a coffee hang out....

(She mentioned it when we had a coffee everyday for three days (after two weeks)....)

In that three days she mentioned everything on why she made that decision. I didnt even have the chance to speak more but to agree that its my fault.....she said that we can still have a couple tattoo, .......

I am asking her to give me a final day, for me to be able to remember all the times when we were together, because i mentioned that, it gives me pain Everytime i see her pics or i am in a place we used to be., Or i cant even listen to a music we played together(i cant listen to it still)... Then she said, let me think about it..(that when she mentioned shes embracing every pain and still looking on all of our pictures and txt messages)...

But when we see each other for the last time,

I said to her that, ill fix my self, and ask her "fix your heart" while im fixing my lifr and ill comeback when im done fixing myself....she didnt say anything......and before we left each other that day she open her arms but i didnt hug her instead i said, we will do it next time. so she offered her hand for a shake and i shaked it....

.......additiinal details....

She started the no contact last june 3, then break up with me via phonecall june 12, we had coffee for three days june 15,16,17,.

I started the NC rule last 17th if June.

On our final talk, she gave me a lighter as a remembrance and i gave her a headset....then thats the time she said that we can still do the couple tattoo....

But earlier that time, she mentioned that we're done already multiple times....

I even asked her, where do you plan to go now? She said, its none of yoir Business, remember? we're done right?.....

I dont know what to do now... I want her back...and i know very well that she loves me too...... Im very sure about it... But its not enough for me to convince her.

Sorry if its hard to understand my story... If you need more details pls feel free to ask me.

that looks like a very messy situation, but if you're sure she still loves you, try to keep LC (if you're willing to embrace the pain of it) or go NC and focus on yourself.

She's the one who dumped you and knows that you still love her...keep the door open but your hopes low. WHatever happens, happens.

Focus on yourself now. What you did wrong, what you did right. How you can grow from this experience and when the time is right, MAYBE she'll come back and find you a better man.

Low contact

It's supposed to keep lines of communication open for you guys to solve the problems while giving each other space.

It can work or it can backfire because it's very easy to slide into the friendzoned while maintaining low contact.

What do you suggest? Im at my 6th day of NC.

I am planning to break the rule tomorrow.

I know thay she still loves me, but what she said is

"im sorry i gave up,im so sorry i couldnt keep my promised that we will be forever,. Im at my limit of what i can give, and as of now i cant give you anything. But im not saying i dont love u, its just that im at my limit, you made me decide this."

Pls help

What do you suggest? Im at my 6th day of NC.

I am planning to break the rule tomorrow.

I know thay she still loves me, but what she said is

"im sorry i gave up,im so sorry i couldnt keep my promised that we will be forever,. Im at my limit of what i can give, and as of now i cant give you anything. But im not saying i dont love u, its just that im at my limit, you made me decide this."

Pls help

She seems like she really needs her space and isn't in a good place.

If you really plan on contacting her be short and to the point. Say something along the line that you understand and hopefully she'll become better and that you're there for her if she needs.

Something like this. If you come on too strong, you risk pushing her further away.

My goodness! She txted me a while ago (6th day of nc)

She said:

My name, what's up? Hope ur doing ok.

I ignored it then after 25mins she called me and ignored it as well.....

What the hell is happening?

What do i need to do to win her back?

I dont want to break the nc ...

She called me twice now..and im going crazy now...help

You both need mental help. Who stares at their partner when they're asleep? Such a creep lol...

Keep ignoring her, you guys barely even had time to improve yourselves. Even if you get back together now, you'll still break up later guarantee. Way too dependent and unhealthy. She sounds like a crazy mess but so do you.

Kind of. you need to be honest with her and tell her you both need help and maybe the relationship isn't a good idea right now.

That's the healthy approach.

Ofc, you can ignore all that and try and get back together again, but I highly suspect the same thing would happen again

I know that its very possible that we end up on breaking up again., But this time i wpnt regret it, because ill love her with my best.....

Question:

Why shes contactng me now? She called me 4times today,knowing that she should be resting before going to work....

Can anyome see a chance of reconciliation?

Thats my goal anyways,but as of now i dont know what to do or how to react.

Help

If she's reaching out that much, yeah ofc there's a chance of reconciliation

No one can tell you what to do...it seems obvious - at least how you explained it to us - that this relationship isn't healthy.

I'm sorry, I don't know what else to tell you.

Love always deserves a chance, but only can decide if you want to risk it.

I broke the nc rule.

I texted her after 24hrs and said:

Im doing good just busy,thanks for asking.

Then texted her again:

Can we talk or can i say something?

I called her twice but she ignored me.

I just want to say :

sorry for all the pain i have provided her,that pushed her to her limit to break up. and i am admitting all of my mistakes. But Im not regretting every moments that im with her....

Yesterday on my 6th day of NC, i thought that i was over her,or i mean ill be relax,if shell contact me ;but hell no.

Here i am; broke the nc by 7th day.

I just cant really imagine she will dump me and hurt me like this...i really cant imagine it.

It feels like im in pain by fire....

Now im thinking, why fight for someone who isnt even there.....

What i want is a final day or date,where ill treasure every seconds of it....i know i need to wake up now. But i dont want to wake up remembering pains of nightmare,instead i want to wake up remembering a happy dreams....

Sh***this heart of mine.

I didnt drink alcohol for more than a week, now im drunk just to feel numb.

I need medicines to forget her. Its unfair......i want to move forward.

Iwant to text her now these:

I dont want to act needy.

Im actually fine now with your idea; day by day i started learning and or appreciate the freedom.....

But as they say;

Love always deserves a second chance....and this is for a greater love...

Ive learned every details of my mistakes, and im so sorry for that,i really am.

We've been together for 4yrs and 8mos.. and i want to wake up with this dream remembering happy moments and experiences, not this nightmare of pain when you gave up.... All im asking now is a final day.

I wanna die......

I think i cant take it anymore.....

Itexted her heavy messages.

Now im back to day 1 of NC.

I will move on and develop myself and love myself more.

I can live and be happy without her.

This time i will do the NC for my self not just to win her back.... she's the one who left me she have to learn how to go back.. if not, everything will be fine for me since ill start my own new life for my own good.

I need a suggestion of what I can do if she'll pop in my mind?

If she used to cry and tell you how much she loves you, then why would she break up with you or even ask for space? This is very weird. Also, if she pops up again in your mind, just contact one of your close friends or relatives or anyone you're close to. Try and talk to them and tell them about what you think, how was your day, etc. This will help you to not contact her. It's tough but not undoable.

Archived