Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ghosting after seeing for a month

elloihallvard

Ghosting after seeing for a month

I have been dating someone for one month maybe 6 dates. Last week 3 days in a row. We have been texting each single day of this month but he is so busy during the week because of the job and we donít text so much during the week, but at least we arrange dates for the weekend, ask about otherís days and he says me good night/morning. During the last 2-3 days I have kept the conversations a little bit cold since he only texts me to say good night and then says I am going to sleep (this only during this week).I find this disrespectful when smn just text smth and then says I am going to sleep if you reply.
    We have kept things so slow this month I mean just a some small kisses because I wanted this but he said he was ok with this and didnt want to rush things.
    Then he asked to do something during the weekend. I kept it cold again and said I have plans for Saturday. Then he asked about Sunday. I said just: I would love toÖ because I wanted to see him even though don't like the way he texts.
    Then he disapeared on Sunday the day of dating without saying anything.
    Is this because of me being a little bit cold (because I have too much ego to text him first but I also want him to text me more than good night or small things) or what? I donít understand. If he lost interest in me why he asked to do smth on weekend. I find disrespectful that he asked for a date and disapeared .
    Should I move on or write to him? But no way I have too much ego to write to him.Anyway what does this mean when he asks to do smthng and disapears?

ThatwasThen
    You treat him coldly and thereby not showing him that you are interested in him and then you blame him for returning your behaviour? You better let go of your ego. Why didn't you text him first and ask him if the date was still on for Sunday?

I think the days of online dating and the sheer numbers of women available have made the days of playing hard to get a thing of the past.

Texting to get to know someone is not a good way to get to know someone. He's been making an effort to get to know you in person. Did you forget that?

Did you and he actually make a date for Sunday with a place to meet or was it just a "maybe" thing?

3. Thanks j.man, Annia, boxingguy thanked for this post
    Ziggy123
    Sounds like he's not that into You, sorry I would just move in and if he really is into you he will contact you

elloihallvard
    Actually this could be our 7th date. It is not the first one. The question was: If you still wanna keep seeing each other maybe we could do smth together tomorrow?
    I said I would love to... and he didnt respond anymore....

ThatwasThen
    Maybe we could do something tomorrow?

That is not a concrete date. However: The bottom line is that he's likely given up on you because you are taking things too slow for him and your coldness he has had enough of.

It takes two people to make a relationship work... not just the guy to jump through hoops for you. If you wanted to communicate more through text message in between your dates then I guess you're going to have to request such a thing, initiate some of the contact and not "act" anyway but rather communicate your needs in a way that is not over-the-top or pre-mature.

He's likely moving on or doing the slow fade on you. Did you contact him and ask him if you were still on to do something together on Sunday?

elloihallvard
    No actually why should I call him? It is to immature to ask about weekend plans on Saturday(too late) and then disapear. And how can you not be cold when he says I'm gonna sleep now at least 3 times per week. I.m gonna sleep means let me alone.

ThatwasThen
    Quote Originally Posted by elloihallvard [Register to see the link]
    No actually why should I call him? It is to immature to ask about weekend plans on Saturday(too late) and then disapear. And how can you not be cold when he says I'm gonna sleep now at least 3 times per week. I.m gonna sleep means let me alone.
    Then you've answered your own question. Let him disappear and find someone that will jump through your one sided hoops.

9. Thanks j.man, boxingguy thanked for this post
    Ziggy123
    Maybe you can try just talking honestly with him about the situation? Ask if he is still interested and where does he see this going. Guys are usually pretty straight forward...

katrina1980
    Platinum Member
    Let it go.

You find his behavior "cold," "disrespectful" and "immature" anyway, to which you respond coldly and immaturely yourself, so what's the point?

You're not compatible.

It's only been a month and handful of dates.

Move on and find someone you actually respect and admire and vice versa.

12. Thanks boxingguy thanked for this post
    elloihallvard
    But he always writes to me after teh dates and thanks me and says that would be happy to see me. Maybe I am overreacting?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
Post here instead of contacting your Ghoster!
I had to!! :lol!: I've been seeing a lot of us struggling with ghosting and having a hard time not texting, which in most cases it's the right
We're so perfect but..
Hello everyone, so i'm new here and i thought why not get some advice on how to handle this guy i'm texting, so i'm gonna get right into it! I'm
Ghosting after seeing for a month
I have been dating someone for one month maybe 6 dates. Last week 3 days in a row. We have been texting each single day of this month but he is so
What does it mean when a girl says that I'm cheesy?
What does it mean when a girl says that I'm cheesy? Is it something good or? Do I need to see it as a compliment and that she likes me? Thanks
Blast from the past
Hello, I havenít been here for a while, but I guess now is that time again when I would appreciate a lot your opinion. Long story short: 1
Girlfriend slept with other guys when we started dating
Hi guys, Just after some advice on what you would do in this situation or why she might have done it? I met my girl in December and we had a
Asked for my number but never texted
So on a night out I met a guy through a friend (there was a bunch of us) This guy tried to make convo with me and as we were walking around the club

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
I love you, but I'm not in love with you.
So my fiancť of 7.5 years has decided she isn't in love with me anymore so has broken up with me. Our situation is very complicated we have a 2.5
How far should I go with unfriending/blocking on social media?
Hi all, I'm going hard no contact. She originally unfriended me on Snap and Twitter. I recently unfriended her on FB and IG. I also went a step
missing atm
I think what I miss at the moment is having a friend to talk to like we used to. She became the only person I really talked to for the better part
Mum boyfriend inapropriate
Hi everyone, thought i would share an update on whats happened so far. Thankyou all for helping me out yesterday, everything you all said was really
Girlfriend always mad at me
Me and my girlfriend have been togetehr for almost a year. I love her more than anything and i know shes not cheating on me or anything like that
I [F/26] found underwear in my boyfriend's [M/30] pocket.
I've been with my boyfriend for over a year. Recently, my boyfriend asked me to look for some money, so I looked everywhere and I couldn't find it. I
Ex gf text me out of the blue
I guess I just want some feedback and honest replies as my head is completely gone again. Me and my ex gf have been in no contact for a few months
Ask For Advice