Not sure where to go from here

Lildarlin

So my husband and I have seperated and he says he doesn't want to get back together, but I took some of his belongings to him at his friends house. It was very emotional and I left and he called to ask if I made it home ok. I said not yet. He called about 30 minutes later and asked if I made it home yet. I said I did. Then he asked if I was ok. I said I am fine. He said are you sure.Luke he didn't believe me. I had told him while I was there that I was going out this weekend bc he had girls texting him and even told me. Which crushed me. He called Sunday to see if I had went out that weekend. Then called Monday to see if I had started my new job . Then the last 2 nights he has called drunk and he never says he misses me but talks about how I destroyed him and he does nothing but drinks and he has nobody and his life sucks. I asked him about the girls he was texting and he says they are only friends and makes it clear he has none in his life, but he says things like you hate me don't you or I am a bad person. I always try to tell him I don't and he is not bad bc I don't know what his emotional state is. He says he wishes he would just die or not wake up or just hit a fast forward button and all this be over with. I assume he is talking about us. I have asked my brother,uncle and guy friends what all this means and they say he wants you back. He has never asked when he calls he mainly is angry and blaming me for the relationship. They say as long as he contact yous that he wants you back. My gut tells me he does as well. I am going crazy please someone give me clarity on this preferably a male. Thanks

"They say as long as he contact yous that he wants you back."

- Most, if not all, confused husbands react the same way.

Moving in and out is nothing more than a band-aid. It avoids the real, underlying issues with the marriage.

Archived