Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am i doing this right

bsme

Am i doing this right

SO PRIOR TO MY CHILD'S FATHER AND I FALLING OUT. I HAD PURCHASED HIM SOME FATHER'S DAY GIFTS. HE HAD ALSO ASKED ME TO PURCHASE HIM A CURL BAR AND HE WOULD GIVE ME THE MONEY. I PURCHASED IT, BUT IT WAS NOT THE ONE HE WANTED. I TOLD HIM TO FIGURE OUT THE ONE HE WANTED BEFORE I SENT IT BACK. AFTER THAT IS WHEN HE CLEARLY SHOWED HIS ANGER FOR ME TALKING WITH OTHER DUDES AND SAID TO KEEP IT ABOUT OUR DAUGHTER. SO TODAY HE ASKED ME DID I SENT THE CURL BAR BACK AND WAS I GOING TO ORDER ANOTHER ONE. SO I SAID NO TO BOTH. i told him he can have the one i had already purchased but i wasn't sending it back or purchasing another. I already gave him his father's day gifts etc, but I'm done making moves for him at his convenience whenever he feels. I just want to make sure I went about this the right way since he called me "foul" for going back on my word.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    Why doesn't he order it himself?

3. Thanks bsme thanked for this post
    bsme
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyj [Register to see the link]
    why doesn't he order it himself?
    i have no idea. He has a card, he claims he was gonna give me the money once i ordered it, now he's making a big deal of it saying i'm switching up

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    You don't need this crap.

Let him be responsible for all of his own purchases.

6. Thanks bsme thanked for this post
    rosephase
    ugh. Just drop it. Take it as money spent to get this dude out of your life. You don't have to do anything for him any more. That is the nice thing about exs.

8. Thanks bsme thanked for this post
    bsme
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollyj [Register to see the link]
    You don't need this crap.

Let him be responsible for all of his own purchases.
    I guess it just makes me feel some type of way that I have to do this because i'm not used to telling him no.

bsme
    That's what i did. I haven't been lurking for things on social media or any of that. We were together 7 years. I have not been with anyone since then and it's just tough to tell him no when I'd always tell him yes

rosephase
    Quote Originally Posted by bsme [Register to see the link]
    I guess it just makes me feel some type of way that I have to do this because i'm not used to telling him no.
    He probably knows that and is pushing you to still do things for him. Now is the time to start get used to telling this guy no. Your probably going to have to do it a lot in the future if he stays in your child's life.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bsme [Register to see the link]
    Good time to start.

He is taking advantage of this fact.

bsme
    Quote Originally Posted by rosephase [Register to see the link]
    He probably knows that and is pushing you to still do things for him. Now is the time to start get used to telling this guy no. Your probably going to have to do it a lot in the future if he stays in your child's life.
    I am imagine so. I felt good telling him no this time. just trying to get back to who I really am and regain my strength

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Married man drama !
So I met this guy through work and he is really handsome and amazing . Ok maybe not so amazing anymore . I noticed that he had a ring on his finger
Child Abuse led to cheating?
Recently after going 17 days no contact I thought I would contact my ex. She was happy when I did, said she was still so upset when she thinks about
No, I will not reply, no matter what it is! Once things are done, it's done!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11435[/ATTACH] Tu h kya ye? = Is that you? I am not going to reply him, so I am replying to it here :p Pretty weird how he
Ended three months of NC last night
What a terrible realization to wake up to first thing. Three months of NC undone with a text I don't even know if she will see. She could easily have
Running away or protecting
Hey, I was wondering this little thing. I keep skipping songs that remind me of my ex. I keep shying away from anything remotely romantic and try to
Is he rebounding?
I broke up with my boyfriend only 9 weeks ago and I just found out that 2 weeks after we split, he started seeing someone new. This girl he is now
My ex girlfriend who dumped me is trying to be friends
After 8 years, my ex girlfriend dumped me. She is 25 I am 24, since she's seemed happy and I'm pretty sure she got with other guys from her work

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
My boyfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?
My boyfriend would text me everyday all day and now he won't text me first anymore or at all sometimes. Last night he stopped replying to my text so
Is she the rebound
If he leaves a 17 year relationship to date his High School Sweetheart from 32 years ago, is she a rebound ?
I want to break NC after almost 2 months to invite my ex gf to a concert
We have been in NC for almost 2 months after being together for 6 years. She stopped responding to a text i sent her. I saw she was interested in
Online dating, and why it doesn't work well for most men
We discussed this before, and for some reason people got personal and mean about it. So I have no intention of returning to this thread, but I wanted
PLEASE HELP, boyfriend talks to mom 4-5 times per day, very odd relationship....
Hi guys, Always been hesitant to post my personal business online. Anyways... here it goes... So my boyfriend is amazing...(just to throw this
Hurtful joking
My bf jokes about things that are very hurtful. Today was probably one of the most hurtful. He tried to grab my breasts and he does this a lot. He's
He dumped me and won't return my stuff
So I was seeing a guy for a short amount of time. Out of the blue....he blocked me? Fair enough, I get the message, I think it's rude but
Ask For Advice