Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am i doing this right

bsme

Am i doing this right

SO PRIOR TO MY CHILD'S FATHER AND I FALLING OUT. I HAD PURCHASED HIM SOME FATHER'S DAY GIFTS. HE HAD ALSO ASKED ME TO PURCHASE HIM A CURL BAR AND HE WOULD GIVE ME THE MONEY. I PURCHASED IT, BUT IT WAS NOT THE ONE HE WANTED. I TOLD HIM TO FIGURE OUT THE ONE HE WANTED BEFORE I SENT IT BACK. AFTER THAT IS WHEN HE CLEARLY SHOWED HIS ANGER FOR ME TALKING WITH OTHER DUDES AND SAID TO KEEP IT ABOUT OUR DAUGHTER. SO TODAY HE ASKED ME DID I SENT THE CURL BAR BACK AND WAS I GOING TO ORDER ANOTHER ONE. SO I SAID NO TO BOTH. i told him he can have the one i had already purchased but i wasn't sending it back or purchasing another. I already gave him his father's day gifts etc, but I'm done making moves for him at his convenience whenever he feels. I just want to make sure I went about this the right way since he called me "foul" for going back on my word.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    Why doesn't he order it himself?

bsme
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyj [Register to see the link]
    why doesn't he order it himself?
    i have no idea. He has a card, he claims he was gonna give me the money once i ordered it, now he's making a big deal of it saying i'm switching up

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    You don't need this crap.

Let him be responsible for all of his own purchases.

rosephase
    ugh. Just drop it. Take it as money spent to get this dude out of your life. You don't have to do anything for him any more. That is the nice thing about exs.

bsme
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollyj [Register to see the link]
    You don't need this crap.

Let him be responsible for all of his own purchases.
    I guess it just makes me feel some type of way that I have to do this because i'm not used to telling him no.

bsme
    That's what i did. I haven't been lurking for things on social media or any of that. We were together 7 years. I have not been with anyone since then and it's just tough to tell him no when I'd always tell him yes

rosephase
    Quote Originally Posted by bsme [Register to see the link]
    I guess it just makes me feel some type of way that I have to do this because i'm not used to telling him no.
    He probably knows that and is pushing you to still do things for him. Now is the time to start get used to telling this guy no. Your probably going to have to do it a lot in the future if he stays in your child's life.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bsme [Register to see the link]
    Good time to start.

He is taking advantage of this fact.

bsme
    Quote Originally Posted by rosephase [Register to see the link]
    He probably knows that and is pushing you to still do things for him. Now is the time to start get used to telling this guy no. Your probably going to have to do it a lot in the future if he stays in your child's life.
    I am imagine so. I felt good telling him no this time. just trying to get back to who I really am and regain my strength

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Should you call out your ex when you find out they've been cheating on you?
Just some thoughts guys. Have you been cheated on? What did you do? Did you call your ex out on the lies and deceit? Or go on with your lives?
How to avoid checking up on ex social media?
Hi friends, Iím finding that posting here and seeing so many of us in the same boat is proving rather helpful in my own journey to move on. That
Ex contacted me after 3 months NC
I dated this girl for 2 years, we loved each other very much but we were not good for each other, or at least we never successfully addressed the
Ex text me last night after two months but it was her boyfriend
Man where do I start. Can anyone shed some light. My ex and I had this awesome relationship for 6 months. I said some stupid things which I own up to
My Husband has left me with 2 children and pregnant for someone else!!
Hey everyone ... Iíve never posted on here and Iím so embarrassed to write this and tbh so ashamed of myself 😔 My Husband left me a couple
Separation/Divorce Counselling
Has anyone had any experience of this please? TIA
I deleted her from Social media but I still miss her like crazy. She was my best friend. Now what?
ME POST BREAK UP So it's been 3 months NC and I still miss her like crazy. Like every hour I think of her. I think of her when I go to bed and I

Featured Threads
Red Flag if the guy on first date does not pay for my food?
A guys asked me out to a dinner and picked the restaurant. Toward the end, when the waiter came to drop off the bill, the waiter leaned toward the
narcissistic ex - help/ how to get back at him
So this is a post about a narcisisstic, immature ex. Not an ex boyfriend, not an ex boy, but something in between. It was something in between
University freshers fling?
[B]Hey there! [/B] Thank you so much for reading this. I just [I]REALLY [/I]need advice as it's SERIOUSLY affecting MY LIFE
Should you call out your ex when you find out they've been cheating on you?
Just some thoughts guys. Have you been cheated on? What did you do? Did you call your ex out on the lies and deceit? Or go on with your lives?
Ex is being so angry and hateful
I was in kind of relationship for almost 6-7 months but unexpectedly we broke up. He dumped. Just on a fight. Just day after our breakup. I went back
How to avoid checking up on ex social media?
Hi friends, Iím finding that posting here and seeing so many of us in the same boat is proving rather helpful in my own journey to move on. That
Break-up
Hi, I've recently just been broken up with by my girlfriend of two years, she has stated it wasn't all my fault and she is part to blame, but would
Ask For Advice