Can I assume I'm pregnant or it's a false positive?

Lulu100

I'm on the pill but haven't gotten my period yet. I didnt think I was pregnant, but took a pregnancy test anyway just so I could rule it out. But it turned out to be positive. So over a period of 3 days, I took 10 different tests from different brands and they all came up positive.

I'm extremely bad at following directions so it's a possibility that I didn't pee on the stick correctly or something. I'm hoping that false positives are a thing but after taking 10 tests, I'm assuming it's safe to conclude I'm pregnant?

I did call my doctor and made an appointment to confirm either way. But would love to hear from someone more experienced in the meanwhile. I'm freaking out a little bit because I took the pill religiously so I'm in denial that pregnancy could be a possibility.

Well, did you have unprotected sex?

They say, taken perfectly, the pill is like 97% effective, but the way most women take it, it's closer to 90.

Do you ever miss pills? Forget and take it the next morning? Or do you take it at the same time, every day? And I mean every day.

Archived