I always unblock him out of curiosity

Anyone else have this problem? I unblock him because I still love him and I dint know how he'll get in touch with me if he's ever single again if I keep him blocked. I'm no longer on any social media and we don't have mutual friends. He still texts me to say how much he loves me and wants to marry me, thinks about me non stop all day...but he has a gf. And for whatever reason, he won't break up with her.

This has been going on for years, these texts of his all while he's had the same gf.

If he can still text you, then he's not blocked. So if you dont want to communicate with him, block him on your phone. Problem solved.

He's keeping you in his back pocket, just in case his current gf and he break up and/or to annoy the hell out of you. Time to hang this one up and get on with your life. If he can do this to his gf he can do it to you.

I guess what I'm saying is I don't have the willpower to keep him blocked. I have blocked him, but then I'll unblock him eventually. I won't text him after I unblock, but he always texts me within a week of me unblocking him, and of course, I'll respond. His most latest text said he wants to get me pregnant. Ok, great. But you have a gf. No response.

I want to end this. I really really do. Brain is saying to block, heart says, Unblock

I guess what I'm saying is I don't have the willpower to keep him blocked. I have blocked him, but then I'll unblock him eventually. I won't text him after I unblock, but he always texts me within a week of me unblocking him, and of course, I'll respond. His most latest text said he wants to get me pregnant. Ok, great. But you have a gf. No response.

I want to end this. I really really do. Brain is saying to block, heart says, Unblock

Sweetie let me direct you to this post by myself. It will let you know where the road you're walking on leads because I used to have the same problem.

Sweetie let me direct you to this post by myself. It will let you know where the road you're walking on leads because I used to have the same problem.

]

Yeah, looks like I'm in your old boat. I didn't look st the date of that thread/post of yours, I'm curious how are you now? Did you finally block her and keep her blocked?

I can't figure them out. He is very close to his siblings and parents. yet, she isn't FB friends with any of them after all these years. That seems very odd to me, especially considering that his siblings add everyone! Pictures of them? Nope. She changes her profile pic and cover pic every month or so...and it's always a solo selfie of herself. He hasnt t changed his profile pic in 5 years. He keeps telling me that he wants to see me to explain their relationship. I told him I don't care about the details.

Yeah, looks like I'm in your old boat. I didn't look st the date of that thread/post of yours, I'm curious how are you now? Did you finally block her and keep her blocked?

I can't figure them out. He is very close to his siblings and parents. yet, she isn't FB friends with any of them after all these years. That seems very odd to me, especially considering that his siblings add everyone! Pictures of them? Nope. She changes her profile pic and cover pic every month or so...and it's always a solo selfie of herself. He hasnt t changed his profile pic in 5 years. He keeps telling me that he wants to see me to explain their relationship. I told him I don't care about the details.

I posted that today.

I have had to learn the hard way that looking at his facebook and even dignifying him with a response is only going to bring you more pain.

Trust me I don't want you to have to learn that lesson the way I did. As far as him wanting to talk about your relationship while he is with his new GF....

Don't even dignify the pig with a response you are clearly too good for that misogynistic snake in the grass. You have to detox and realize that by unblocking him you are only letting him think that you want him back in your life.

Men like him are a disease and only time and emotional distance are the cure.

P.S. If you would like to PM me to talk about things I am always here for those in need.

P.P.S. If you want to learn about my break up I posted it here:

I posted that today.

I have had to learn the hard way that looking at his facebook and even dignifying him with a response is only going to bring you more pain.

Trust me I don't want you to have to learn that lesson the way I did. As far as him wanting to talk about your relationship while he is with his new GF....

Don't even dignify the pig with a response you are clearly too good for that misogynistic snake in the grass. You have to detox and realize that by unblocking him you are only letting him think that you want him back in your life.

Men like him are a disease and only time and emotional distance are the cure.

P.S. If you would like to PM me to talk about things I am always here for those in need.

P.P.S. If you want to learn about my break up I posted it here: ]

Ok I'm going to PM you. Respond when you have time, no rush. I really appreciate this. Please PM me with any problem of yours, too. My head isn't very clear right now but I will try to help.

Anyone else have this problem? I unblock him because I still love him and I dint know how he'll get in touch with me if he's ever single again if I keep him blocked. I'm no longer on any social media and we don't have mutual friends. He still texts me to say how much he loves me and wants to marry me, thinks about me non stop all day...but he has a gf. And for whatever reason, he won't break up with her.

This has been going on for years, these texts of his all while he's had the same gf.

If he loved you, he would be with you. He is looking to cheat on his girlfriend. Why don't you find the texts disrespectful? Do his actions represent a man who loves you?

Move on with your life and block him, once and for all.

If he loved you, he would be with you. He is looking to cheat on his girlfriend. Why don't you find the texts disrespectful? Do his actions represent a man who loves you?

Move on with your life and block him, once and for all.

If it were just black n white, It would be easier. Our history goes back to when we were kids. I just can't let it all go even though I really want to. I did block him for a full year. NC for a full year. I felt curious and strong enough to text him after a year because I felt nothing for him. Well, that opened up a new can of worms, and 2 months later, here I am again. As of last night, I blocked him again. Now I need to keep it that way.

If it were just black n white, It would be easier. Our history goes back to when we were kids. I just can't let it all go even though I really want to. I did block him for a full year. NC for a full year. I felt curious and strong enough to text him after a year because I felt nothing for him. Well, that opened up a new can of worms, and 2 months later, here I am again. As of last night, I blocked him again. Now I need to keep it that way.

Of course you can. You are choosing not to.

I suggest you change you number and be done with this. This is no way to live. I feel sorry for his girlfriend. Do you want to go back to a guy who is so untrustworthy?

Update: he started playing more games today and I called him out on everything, stuff that he had no idea that I knew about. I even told him I won't bust his cover to "girlfriends name" - which he didn't know that I knew. I'm sure he's in shock. He hasn't responded. I'm sure I look psycho but I don't care. I just want it to end and I'm pretty sure this will sever his game.

Update: he started playing more games today and I called him out on everything, stuff that he had no idea that I knew about. I even told him I won't bust his cover to "girlfriends name" - which he didn't know that I knew. I'm sure he's in shock. He hasn't responded. I'm sure I look psycho but I don't care. I just want it to end and I'm pretty sure this will sever his game.

You should care you look psycho.

By the way, you're playing games. Unblocking him out of curiosity is a game.

To end it on your end? Block him.

You should care you look psycho.

By the way, you're playing games. Unblocking him out of curiosity is a game.

To end it on your end? Block him.

No honey, I don't care if I look psycho to someone who has been lying to me for years and years. I'm done with him. And for the record, I have blocked him for long periods in the past. But he has a bunch of different phone numbers and emails that he uses to get back in touch with me.l to play more games. I said nothing psycho to him, I simply pointed out the facts.

There's always a way. Don't worry about that. Go full NC and protect yourself though. Don't expect anything, if he wants to reach you, he will find a way. Hopefully not though, for your sake.

I know how you feel. I blocked my ex-fiance on Instagram & Facebook.

I haven't blocked her number from my phone, out of hopeful curiosity as well. I just gave her a special text tone, so I know it would be her.

I figure if she REALLY wanted to get a hold of me, she'll find a way.

Likewise for your ex.

In order to truly start healing, you have to start NC and block her on everything.

I thought you blocked him? Why are you so attracted to all of this drama? It has been FIVE YEARS!!!

no honey, i don't care if i look psycho to someone who has been lying to me for years and years. I'm done with him. And for the record, i have blocked him for long periods in the past. But he has a bunch of different phone numbers and emails that he uses to get back in touch with me.l to play more games. I said nothing psycho to him, i simply pointed out the facts.

Change your number!!! Easy!!!

No honey, I don't care if I look psycho to someone who has been lying to me for years and years. I'm done with him. And for the record, I have blocked him for long periods in the past. But he has a bunch of different phone numbers and emails that he uses to get back in touch with me.l to play more games. I said nothing psycho to him, I simply pointed out the facts.

You are looking "psycho" because you continue to engage, not the response. What do you get out of this?

If you wanted this to end, you would contact the police for harassment.

I dont know why, holly. None of us know why we do some of the things we do. Maybe I really love the guy and I have hopes of us really getting together....I don't know! He's just as psycho if not worse.

Anyway another update: he finally responded and he blamed me, as always, for not knowing the whole story and how I don't have the right to make the assumptions that I've made.

I told him to knock it off and stop lying, game is over, and he can continue on with his jerry springer life without me.

He replied that I'm the sexiest women he's ever met and how I don't know the whole story.

I replied: I will contact authorities if you get in touch with me from different phone numbers or emails ever again.

He replied: ok..bye forever sexy Jenny. I will always love you.

I dont know why, holly. None of us know why we do some of the things we do. Maybe I really love the guy and I have hopes of us really getting together....I don't know! He's just as psycho if not worse.

Anyway another update: he finally responded and he blamed me, as always, for not knowing the whole story and how I don't have the right to make the assumptions that I've made.

I told him to knock it off and stop lying, game is over, and he can continue on with his jerry springer life without me.

He replied that I'm the sexiest women he's ever met and how I don't know the whole story.

I replied: I will contact authorities if you get in touch with me from different phone numbers or emails ever again.

He replied: ok..bye forever sexy Jenny. I will always love you.

Have you sought therapy. What do you love about someone who cheated on you, and is now attempting to cheat on his gf? You know that he does not respect you, and is not going to end things with his gf. If he wanted to be with you, he would not be with her.

Lastly, he does not love you. I don't understand why you keep on replying??? This is why he reaches out.

What are the qualities that you respect about him?

Change your number.

This is going in circles.

Somehow you believe his reaching out means something. It does not. This guy is no prize and I cannot understand why you would want to be someone's side piece.

I hope that you find some clarity and address your issues through counseling. What a complete waste of your life. I hope that you will discover that you deserve much better than this.

Good luck!

Have you sought therapy. What do you love about someone who cheated on you, and is now attempting to cheat on his gf? You know that he does not respect you, and is not going to end things with his gf. If he wanted to be with you, he would not be with her.

Lastly, he does not love you. I don't understand why you keep on replying??? This is why he reaches out.

What are the qualities that you respect about him?

Change your number.

Yeah, I'm finally in therapy but right now we're talking about my father, aka, "daddy issues." There is a lot to cover there, I'm thinking we'll talk about relationships within the next month.

Archived