Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I always unblock him out of curiosity

jennylove
    Platinum Member

I always unblock him out of curiosity

Anyone else have this problem? I unblock him because I still love him and I dint know how he'll get in touch with me if he's ever single again if I keep him blocked. I'm no longer on any social media and we don't have mutual friends. He still texts me to say how much he loves me and wants to marry me, thinks about me non stop all day...but he has a gf. And for whatever reason, he won't break up with her.

This has been going on for years, these texts of his all while he's had the same gf.

melancholy123
    If he can still text you, then he's not blocked. So if you dont want to communicate with him, block him on your phone. Problem solved.

He's keeping you in his back pocket, just in case his current gf and he break up and/or to annoy the hell out of you. Time to hang this one up and get on with your life. If he can do this to his gf he can do it to you.

jennylove
    Platinum Member
    I guess what I'm saying is I don't have the willpower to keep him blocked. I have blocked him, but then I'll unblock him eventually. I won't text him after I unblock, but he always texts me within a week of me unblocking him, and of course, I'll respond. His most latest text said he wants to get me pregnant. Ok, great. But you have a gf. No response.

I want to end this. I really really do. Brain is saying to block, heart says, Unblock

LordRorek
    Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jennylove [Register to see the link]
    I guess what I'm saying is I don't have the willpower to keep him blocked. I have blocked him, but then I'll unblock him eventually. I won't text him after I unblock, but he always texts me within a week of me unblocking him, and of course, I'll respond. His most latest text said he wants to get me pregnant. Ok, great. But you have a gf. No response.

I want to end this. I really really do. Brain is saying to block, heart says, Unblock
    Sweetie let me direct you to this post by myself. It will let you know where the road you're walking on leads because I used to have the same problem.
    [Register to see the link]

jennylove
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LordRorek [Register to see the link]
    Sweetie let me direct you to this post by myself. It will let you know where the road you're walking on leads because I used to have the same problem.
    [Register to see the link]
    Yeah, looks like I'm in your old boat. I didn't look st the date of that thread/post of yours, I'm curious how are you now? Did you finally block her and keep her blocked?

I can't figure them out. He is very close to his siblings and parents. yet, she isn't FB friends with any of them after all these years. That seems very odd to me, especially considering that his siblings add everyone! Pictures of them? Nope. She changes her profile pic and cover pic every month or so...and it's always a solo selfie of herself. He hasnt t changed his profile pic in 5 years. He keeps telling me that he wants to see me to explain their relationship. I told him I don't care about the details.

LordRorek
    Bronze Member
    Yeah, looks like I'm in your old boat. I didn't look st the date of that thread/post of yours, I'm curious how are you now? Did you finally block her and keep her blocked?

I can't figure them out. He is very close to his siblings and parents. yet, she isn't FB friends with any of them after all these years. That seems very odd to me, especially considering that his siblings add everyone! Pictures of them? Nope. She changes her profile pic and cover pic every month or so...and it's always a solo selfie of herself. He hasnt t changed his profile pic in 5 years. He keeps telling me that he wants to see me to explain their relationship. I told him I don't care about the details.
    I posted that today.

I have had to learn the hard way that looking at his facebook and even dignifying him with a response is only going to bring you more pain.

Trust me I don't want you to have to learn that lesson the way I did. As far as him wanting to talk about your relationship while he is with his new GF....

Don't even dignify the pig with a response you are clearly too good for that misogynistic snake in the grass. You have to detox and realize that by unblocking him you are only letting him think that you want him back in your life.

Men like him are a disease and only time and emotional distance are the cure.

P.S. If you would like to PM me to talk about things I am always here for those in need.
    P.P.S. If you want to learn about my break up I posted it here: [Register to see the link]

7. Thanks melancholy123 thanked for this post
    jennylove
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LordRorek [Register to see the link]
    I posted that today.

I have had to learn the hard way that looking at his facebook and even dignifying him with a response is only going to bring you more pain.

Trust me I don't want you to have to learn that lesson the way I did. As far as him wanting to talk about your relationship while he is with his new GF....

Don't even dignify the pig with a response you are clearly too good for that misogynistic snake in the grass. You have to detox and realize that by unblocking him you are only letting him think that you want him back in your life.

Men like him are a disease and only time and emotional distance are the cure.

P.S. If you would like to PM me to talk about things I am always here for those in need.
    P.P.S. If you want to learn about my break up I posted it here: [Register to see the link]
    Ok I'm going to PM you. Respond when you have time, no rush. I really appreciate this. Please PM me with any problem of yours, too. My head isn't very clear right now but I will try to help.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    Anyone else have this problem? I unblock him because I still love him and I dint know how he'll get in touch with me if he's ever single again if I keep him blocked. I'm no longer on any social media and we don't have mutual friends. He still texts me to say how much he loves me and wants to marry me, thinks about me non stop all day...but he has a gf. And for whatever reason, he won't break up with her.

This has been going on for years, these texts of his all while he's had the same gf.
    If he loved you, he would be with you. He is looking to cheat on his girlfriend. Why don't you find the texts disrespectful? Do his actions represent a man who loves you?

Move on with your life and block him, once and for all.

10. Thanks GrizzLeeBear thanked for this post
    boltnrun
    Platinum Member
    How many years has this been going on?

jennylove
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boltnrun [Register to see the link]
    How many years has this been going on?
    4 years, Sadly.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
To those out there hurting - remember who YOU are
Hello guys, I just had a moment of epiphany that I wanted to share with you, with the hope that it will help you go through whatever you're dealing
Closure..
Has anyone met up for closure? Did it help to say goodbye in person? What did you discuss? In my case there is a kid (4) involved that I'd like to
Dumped out of the blue by my fiance of 8 years. Struggling to understand why.
This is my first time posting in a forum online. I am looking for some perspective and understanding about what the hell has happened to me. My
Should I contact my ex for him to get his stuff back? NC 10 days
Hello guys, You've probably seen my thread about my ex not texting me back after break up, etc. I broke up and don't wanna get back although I'm
Dealing with anger after assault.. how to handle mutual friends?
I ended things with a man I had been dating for about 6-8 months, and you can read about it on my last thread I posted if you are interested. So
Writing a book after your break-up
I wrote a thread in "get your ex back" section about my story. Is one of the most recent posts, if you are interested. Btw, I am a "writer" and I
Ex boyfriend texted me after a year
My ex broke up with me nearly a year ago - he had to chase a dream of becoming a professional athlete and felt that the relationship was putting too

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
I love you, but I'm not in love with you.
So my fiancÚ of 7.5 years has decided she isn't in love with me anymore so has broken up with me. Our situation is very complicated we have a 2.5
How far should I go with unfriending/blocking on social media?
Hi all, I'm going hard no contact. She originally unfriended me on Snap and Twitter. I recently unfriended her on FB and IG. I also went a step
missing atm
I think what I miss at the moment is having a friend to talk to like we used to. She became the only person I really talked to for the better part
Mum boyfriend inapropriate
Hi everyone, thought i would share an update on whats happened so far. Thankyou all for helping me out yesterday, everything you all said was really
Girlfriend always mad at me
Me and my girlfriend have been togetehr for almost a year. I love her more than anything and i know shes not cheating on me or anything like that
I [F/26] found underwear in my boyfriend's [M/30] pocket.
I've been with my boyfriend for over a year. Recently, my boyfriend asked me to look for some money, so I looked everywhere and I couldn't find it. I
Ex gf text me out of the blue
I guess I just want some feedback and honest replies as my head is completely gone again. Me and my ex gf have been in no contact for a few months
Ask For Advice