Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: I always unblock him out of curiosity

  1. #1
    jennylove
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,370
    Thanked
    449

    I always unblock him out of curiosity

    Anyone else have this problem? I unblock him because I still love him and I dint know how he'll get in touch with me if he's ever single again if I keep him blocked. I'm no longer on any social media and we don't have mutual friends. He still texts me to say how much he loves me and wants to marry me, thinks about me non stop all day...but he has a gf. And for whatever reason, he won't break up with her.

    This has been going on for years, these texts of his all while he's had the same gf.

  2. #2
    melancholy123
    Platinum Member melancholy123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    3,801
    Gender
    Female
    Thanked
    2492
    If he can still text you, then he's not blocked. So if you dont want to communicate with him, block him on your phone. Problem solved.

    He's keeping you in his back pocket, just in case his current gf and he break up and/or to annoy the hell out of you. Time to hang this one up and get on with your life. If he can do this to his gf he can do it to you.

  3. #3
    jennylove
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,370
    Thanked
    449
    I guess what I'm saying is I don't have the willpower to keep him blocked. I have blocked him, but then I'll unblock him eventually. I won't text him after I unblock, but he always texts me within a week of me unblocking him, and of course, I'll respond. His most latest text said he wants to get me pregnant. Ok, great. But you have a gf. No response.

    I want to end this. I really really do. Brain is saying to block, heart says, Unblock

  4. #4
    LordRorek
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    140
    Thanked
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by jennylove [Register to see the link]
    I guess what I'm saying is I don't have the willpower to keep him blocked. I have blocked him, but then I'll unblock him eventually. I won't text him after I unblock, but he always texts me within a week of me unblocking him, and of course, I'll respond. His most latest text said he wants to get me pregnant. Ok, great. But you have a gf. No response.

    I want to end this. I really really do. Brain is saying to block, heart says, Unblock
    Sweetie let me direct you to this post by myself. It will let you know where the road you're walking on leads because I used to have the same problem.
    [Register to see the link]

  5. #5
    jennylove
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,370
    Thanked
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by LordRorek [Register to see the link]
    Sweetie let me direct you to this post by myself. It will let you know where the road you're walking on leads because I used to have the same problem.
    [Register to see the link]
    Yeah, looks like I'm in your old boat. I didn't look st the date of that thread/post of yours, I'm curious how are you now? Did you finally block her and keep her blocked?

    I can't figure them out. He is very close to his siblings and parents. yet, she isn't FB friends with any of them after all these years. That seems very odd to me, especially considering that his siblings add everyone! Pictures of them? Nope. She changes her profile pic and cover pic every month or so...and it's always a solo selfie of herself. He hasnt t changed his profile pic in 5 years. He keeps telling me that he wants to see me to explain their relationship. I told him I don't care about the details.

  6. #6
    LordRorek
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    140
    Thanked
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by jennylove [Register to see the link]
    Yeah, looks like I'm in your old boat. I didn't look st the date of that thread/post of yours, I'm curious how are you now? Did you finally block her and keep her blocked?

    I can't figure them out. He is very close to his siblings and parents. yet, she isn't FB friends with any of them after all these years. That seems very odd to me, especially considering that his siblings add everyone! Pictures of them? Nope. She changes her profile pic and cover pic every month or so...and it's always a solo selfie of herself. He hasnt t changed his profile pic in 5 years. He keeps telling me that he wants to see me to explain their relationship. I told him I don't care about the details.
    I posted that today.

    I have had to learn the hard way that looking at his facebook and even dignifying him with a response is only going to bring you more pain.

    Trust me I don't want you to have to learn that lesson the way I did. As far as him wanting to talk about your relationship while he is with his new GF....

    Don't even dignify the pig with a response you are clearly too good for that misogynistic snake in the grass. You have to detox and realize that by unblocking him you are only letting him think that you want him back in your life.

    Men like him are a disease and only time and emotional distance are the cure.

    P.S. If you would like to PM me to talk about things I am always here for those in need.
    P.P.S. If you want to learn about my break up I posted it here: [Register to see the link]

  7. Thanks melancholy123 thanked for this post
  8. #7
    jennylove
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,370
    Thanked
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by LordRorek [Register to see the link]
    I posted that today.

    I have had to learn the hard way that looking at his facebook and even dignifying him with a response is only going to bring you more pain.

    Trust me I don't want you to have to learn that lesson the way I did. As far as him wanting to talk about your relationship while he is with his new GF....

    Don't even dignify the pig with a response you are clearly too good for that misogynistic snake in the grass. You have to detox and realize that by unblocking him you are only letting him think that you want him back in your life.

    Men like him are a disease and only time and emotional distance are the cure.

    P.S. If you would like to PM me to talk about things I am always here for those in need.
    P.P.S. If you want to learn about my break up I posted it here: [Register to see the link]
    Ok I'm going to PM you. Respond when you have time, no rush. I really appreciate this. Please PM me with any problem of yours, too. My head isn't very clear right now but I will try to help.

  9. #8
    Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    12,107
    Thanked
    5425
    Quote Originally Posted by jennylove [Register to see the link]
    Anyone else have this problem? I unblock him because I still love him and I dint know how he'll get in touch with me if he's ever single again if I keep him blocked. I'm no longer on any social media and we don't have mutual friends. He still texts me to say how much he loves me and wants to marry me, thinks about me non stop all day...but he has a gf. And for whatever reason, he won't break up with her.

    This has been going on for years, these texts of his all while he's had the same gf.
    If he loved you, he would be with you. He is looking to cheat on his girlfriend. Why don't you find the texts disrespectful? Do his actions represent a man who loves you?

    Move on with your life and block him, once and for all.

  10. Thanks GrizzLeeBear thanked for this post
  11. #9
    boltnrun
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,152
    Thanked
    4536
    How many years has this been going on?

  12. #10
    jennylove
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,370
    Thanked
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by boltnrun [Register to see the link]
    How many years has this been going on?
    4 years, Sadly.

  13.  

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
Married man drama !
So I met this guy through work and he is really handsome and amazing . Ok maybe not so amazing anymore . I noticed that he had a ring on his finger
No, I will not reply, no matter what it is! Once things are done, it's done!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11435[/ATTACH] Tu h kya ye? = Is that you? I am not going to reply him, so I am replying to it here :p Pretty weird how he
Did seeing a therapist actually help you?
I was unable to navigate this site well enough to find posts about this. I'm debating on whether or not I should pursue it for depression triggered
Tips to relief anxiety
Hey all, I was wondering if any of you have any tips for dealing or relieving the anxiety that we all feel after a breakup? How do you cope with
How to accept or is there hope
Let me give a little back story. My boyfriend of 17 years and I have had a great relationship. Very few disagreements and usually on the same page
Running away or protecting
Hey, I was wondering this little thing. I keep skipping songs that remind me of my ex. I keep shying away from anything remotely romantic and try to
Do you ever feel like the odd one out ?
So I was in a meeting at work today with around 20 of my collegues of all ages ... from people in their 30's to people in their 60's. Looking around

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
My boyfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?
My boyfriend would text me everyday all day and now he won't text me first anymore or at all sometimes. Last night he stopped replying to my text so
Is she the rebound
If he leaves a 17 year relationship to date his High School Sweetheart from 32 years ago, is she a rebound ?
I want to break NC after almost 2 months to invite my ex gf to a concert
We have been in NC for almost 2 months after being together for 6 years. She stopped responding to a text i sent her. I saw she was interested in
Online dating, and why it doesn't work well for most men
We discussed this before, and for some reason people got personal and mean about it. So I have no intention of returning to this thread, but I wanted
PLEASE HELP, boyfriend talks to mom 4-5 times per day, very odd relationship....
Hi guys, Always been hesitant to post my personal business online. Anyways... here it goes... So my boyfriend is amazing...(just to throw this
Hurtful joking
My bf jokes about things that are very hurtful. Today was probably one of the most hurtful. He tried to grab my breasts and he does this a lot. He's
He dumped me and won't return my stuff
So I was seeing a guy for a short amount of time. Out of the blue....he blocked me? Fair enough, I get the message, I think it's rude but
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •