Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: She's attractive, but boring

RonChalant

She's attractive, but boring

So I'm talking to a girl that I am Super attracted to. We laugh and joke here and there for the most part, but she overall is boring as hell. Been on a few dates and they go decently enough, she always says she had fun, always is ready to hang out again...but when we do I feel like I have to lead conversations. I'm not a super talkative person but I can fake it pretty well...shr answers my questions and all but, and will have random follow up questions, but again it's me doing all the work I feel. On top of that she has no sense of adventure...in order to have a little more fun on our dates I suggested we go to the gun range, she came but would barely shoot, suggested me go jetskiing, said she would never do that, there have been a few more things she said she just won't do and I'm just sitting there like....oooook. Problem is I'm attracted as hell to her physically, just don't have much in common I guess which sucks. I feel like we have better conversations via text than in person but how can you get anywhere with that type of dynamic?

Keyman
    You both are not compatible in your eyes. Let her down easy and go date someone more in line with what you are looking for. There are plenty of adventure girls out there, go find yourself one of those.

3. Thanks LaHermes, Lisii thanked for this post
    Andrina
    It's not like she's the only girl in the world who you could be super attracted to. Go find one who you can have a great time with.

5. Thanks LaHermes, Lisii thanked for this post
    melancholy123
    Do you only associate with her because she's good looking? That's very shallow of you if it's the truth. Find someone else.

~Seraphim ~
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Find an out doors kind of girl. Lots out there.

DancingFool
    There are plenty of super hot super attractive women who are also adventurous and have more of a personality that you would actually get along with better. Why on earth would you settle for less. This is a total no brainer - stop wasting time on this chic so you can spend that time finding someone who actually rocks your world in every respect.

9. Thanks LaHermes thanked for this post
    RonChalant
    Quote Originally Posted by melancholy123 [Register to see the link]
    Do you only associate with her because she's good looking? That's very shallow of you if it's the truth. Find someone else.
    Is it so wrong to be shallow sometimes. Recently out of a 5 year relationship so not looking for anything serious by any means which she is aware of...isnt this the little bit of time I am "allowed" to be shallow? Ehh either way I think I am going to take everyone's advice...hell boredom never been a friend of mine let me tell you.

DancingFool
    Quote Originally Posted by RonChalant [Register to see the link]
    Is it so wrong to be shallow sometimes. Recently out of a 5 year relationship so not looking for anything serious by any means which she is aware of...isnt this the little bit of time I am "allowed" to be shallow? Ehh either way I think I am going to take everyone's advice...hell boredom never been a friend of mine let me tell you.
    lol....flings are supposed to be fun, not work man......

12. Thanks mustlovedogs, LaHermes, Bob2526, Lostinlove31 thanked for this post
    RonChalant
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingFool [Register to see the link]
    lol....flings are supposed to be fun, not work man......
    Very true, you just hit the nail on the head...thanks for that

14. Thanks DancingFool, annie24 thanked for this post
    Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RonChalant [Register to see the link]
    So I'm talking to a girl that I am Super attracted to. We laugh and joke here and there for the most part, but she overall is boring as hell. Been on a few dates and they go decently enough, she always says she had fun, always is ready to hang out again...but when we do I feel like I have to lead conversations. I'm not a super talkative person but I can fake it pretty well...shr answers my questions and all but, and will have random follow up questions, but again it's me doing all the work I feel. On top of that she has no sense of adventure...in order to have a little more fun on our dates I suggested we go to the gun range, she came but would barely shoot, suggested me go jetskiing, said she would never do that, there have been a few more things she said she just won't do and I'm just sitting there like....oooook. Problem is I'm attracted as hell to her physically, just don't have much in common I guess which sucks. I feel like we have better conversations via text than in person but how can you get anywhere with that type of dynamic?
    So, she does not enjoy the gun range - don't know many people who would - and jet skiing. How about coming up with something both parties can enjoy. Sounds like it is all about your interests.

You are way too shallow for her. I feel sorry for her, to be dating someone like you. Do her a favor and lose her number.

16. Thanks mustlovedogs, LaHermes thanked for this post

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
How does this happen?
There is a woman in my life, a co-worker. We’re friends, but not that close. This woman is amazing. Beautiful, kind, artistic, intelligent. We grew
Have you ever ghosted someone and why?
Just curious what people's reasons are for ghosting.
Is he playing me?
I posted earlier about him. He works in the same building. He joined few weeks ago. Asked me a few times to go for a drink and I finally agreed. We
What's the most frustrating part of dating for you?
Hey guys, I'm curious what for you is the most frustrating part of dating or the part that you have the most problems with? Also from a girl's
Feeling A Bit Shallow Today. :(
Guys, you've been helping me a lot lately so here's one more, if you can. Last night I went to a single's event in my city, and got chatting with
Her wandering eye
I'm a 26 year old guy. My girlfriend and I have been together for about 8 months now. There have been ups and downs but it has been mostly good. One
How do we get through this?
My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost four years. He has been incredible and stepped up to the plate with my nine year old daughter. We also

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
My (ex?) girlfriend has anorexia and it probably destroyed our relationship - what to do?
Hello. I would like to tell my story. I am a 22 year-old male dating an 18 year-old female, though we have probably broken up today. This is
Question about how I should handle the finances in my marriage
I recently married my bf of 5 years and we are expecting a baby early next year. Since then I've found out some rather disturbing things about his
married now found out she cheated while we were dating Im so confused help
We have been married 2 years and dated a long time before we were married (16yrs) 5 years into our relationship my wife , then gf went on a cruise
Wanting To Be With Loved One In After-Life
Has anyone who has ever lost a loved one with whom they were extremely close and loved dearly ever thought about taking his/her own life so as to be
Does everyone have some positive qualities?
Since the day I had been dumped (got dumped in April and after all the failed efforts to reconcile, accepted his decision in mid July). I feel I am a
I it wrong to date my sister's ex boyfriend?
My sister was dating a guy for two month, and me and her bf start being friends until they broke up.....i have feelings for him and he also loves me
She left me because she thinks I'm dumb
I have been in relationship with this girl and moved to her country 3 months ago and lately things are going pretty bad and she is seeking for a
Ask For Advice