I just want to talk to her

hey guys so I was with this girl for nine months. She was my first love and our relationship was pretty good. We had some fights but she helped me discover that I have anxiety. I have been working on controlling it but sometimes I get panic attacks and they cause a huge argument because my mind starts racing and we have a fight. Well last weekend we broke up because of a text message that I saw a few weeks ago that I brought up. She broke up with me because she thinks I went through her phone and all her stuff and says that she can't trust me anymore. I saw the text one day when I was sitting next to her and tried to brush it off. I tried explaining to her that I never went through her stuff and she doesn't believe me. The last time I talked to her was three days ago and she told me that she feels very manipulated and needs a lot of space because she is very angry right now. I am respecting her space but i really want to sit down and talk to her because the thing that she is so angry about never even happened.

I am seeing a therapist and trying to find the right way to control it. I started seeing the therapist in March. She is trying to be understanding but I don't think she fully understands. I have tried different medications and they have worked a little bit but some days I just can't control it.

If you told her the sky was blue, she wouldnt believe you. So if you think explaining your actions (true or not) will help your situation, it wont.

The relationship is over. It does not matter why, if you think you did nothing wrong, then you walk away holding your head up high. If you made mistakes, then you learn from them and dont make them in the next relationship. This one is over.

BTW, just because it was your first, doesnt mean its going to be your best.

Archived