Floorguy

Soo i don't wanna drag on if u read my other posts you will no what's going on.

So my ex just stopped by the house to pick up our dog.whe stay d about an hour and we talked cried hugg d and kissed. She told me she still in love with me and misses me so much that's why she won't stay home cause it's too hard for her we do live together...

She told me she thinks this is the right decision cause she feels as if she's been a B to me lately.and she's not happy right now..she said she will prolly come see me again one day this weekend or Monday.

What is going on in her head right now? I feel better that she came by and it took away my anxiety for the time being..

She asked me to leave tomorrow for a night so she could be home and relax which is fine with me I'll go to my dads for the night.

I just wanna know if there's hope for us as well

Thanks for all the help everyone has been giving me I feel like this forum has a lot of loving and caring people I appreciate everyone's comments good or bad

She loves you but cannot live with you. It sounds from previous threads that you had some bad fights. Sounds like you have some personal improvement to do - but she cannot fully move on because of the dog. I think you will see her less and less and you need to figure out the dog if the dog is now hers or now yours. Its too soon for her to have done some healing to decide to break up for good or to come back - but when someone moves out - its usually a break up not a breal.

She loves you but cannot live with you. It sounds from previous threads that you had some bad fights. Sounds like you have some personal improvement to do - but she cannot fully move on because of the dog. I think you will see her less and less and you need to figure out the dog if the dog is now hers or now yours. Its too soon for her to have done some healing to decide to break up for good or to come back - but when someone moves out - its usually a break up not a breal.

She hasn't moved out all her stuff is still here..she's been at her parents house since Monday tho..I agree I do have some improvement to do and I was working all that I'm the past 6 months and she knows it and said that to me today..I don't think the dog is stopping her from moving on she just missed him so I told her to take him for as long as she needs him

Archived