My wife is in too much pain for sex?!!

Anonymous0013

So hey there , first time user, so my wife and I have been married for a year and some change. It's always been a very high and down relationship, she's always had these severe back pains and now it's like she never wants to have sex. She never initiates sex , only when I complain about it, she always goes back to the excuse of "my back hurts" of course I get annoyed but whatever it is what it is, am I wrong.? Is she ? Should she power through or should I lay off ? Mind you we're same sex couple and we are gentle , it's not like she has to take a penis or ride me. I need advice, I'm scared I'm not mature enough to be patient and may seek comfort else where.... I love her and wouldn't cheat but how long can a person be this way, plus we r still newlyweds basically, we shouldn't have this problem . Also her back pain never goes away she might need surgery to make her feel better

Thanks all

It sounds like a serious condition that will be ongoing. I understand your frustration but I also understand how she must be feeling very unwell as to not be able to engage in sex with her new wife.

It must make both of you feel very unhappy and disappointed.

Was she having back problems before you got married? Have they gotten worse since?

I am only asking because surely you must have had some kind of indication of what you were getting involved with when you decided to get married.

Archived