Lost and confused by her

Floorguy

So my Gf and I have been together 2.5 yeas and we have lived together for 2...I'm 35 she's 33...we have had some rough patches along our way but I thought we had gotten through them for the most part...I was jealous when I shouldn't have been and said some mean things along the way nothing too bad but bad enough that it still has her upset and also confused right now.. took some time away from me neither early April went away with her gfs to Mexico but called and texted me everyday she was gone saying she misse me and loved me.. her trip I picked her up from the airport and we went right home and as far as I thought things were going good the past month..until Monday night when she went out with a gf hat didn't like me and she sent me a text saying she can't do this anymore and needs times and space to think ahd has gone back to her parents house now...she told me she needs to do this for herself and she thinks it's the right thing for her which I can respect...she still talks to me everyday since she left..asking me to to keep helping out around the house which I do anyways....and short little texts throughout the day...I do initiate most of the convos but she promptly replies I keep it short and sweet and don't talk about our breakup...I love her to pieces and I k o she still loves me and is still in love with me...I asked if we can see each other on day this week too talk and she said yes but not sure when cause it will hurt her too much to see me now but assures me we will get together soon...we had a romantic night planned for tomorrow night and now she is going alone to stay in the hotel and try and get away from all the emotions and stews for a day...I honestly have no idea what's gonna happen next but I know I don't wanna lose her..any thoughts on this any help would be great right now I'm an emotional mess but keeping it away from her thanks in advance for he replies everyone

You need to ask her to stop contacting you, and go no contact yourself. Read some of the posts on here about how to hold NC up. If she wants to move out, respect that, but at the same time, she can't come back and disrespect you by continuing to lean on you for emotional support. That's not fair to you.

If a woman friend of hers can sway her to leave you that easily, then something is wrong your your gf.

As for the rest of it, why do you put up with it? You're letting her led you around like a dog on a leash. How about you take some initiative and tell her straight out that you want to know if you are done or not because you no longer want to play these mind games.

She's stringing you along and avoiding giving you straight answers. Or maybe give her a straight answer and tell her it's done and you no longer want to continue with it being in the air all the time.

But I don't want it to be done...I want her back I just don't know what to do...some ppl say nc and some say nc is he worse thing to do...I know she loves me more then anything in this world we had a special relationship and I know I d up is giving her space and time to heal gonna help or is it just gonna lead her away

But I don't want it to be done...I want her back I just don't know what to do...some ppl say nc and some say nc is he worse thing to do...I know she loves me more then anything in this world we had a special relationship and I know I d up is giving her space and time to heal gonna help or is it just gonna lead her away

You can't know that for sure. Furthermore, look at her actions, if this was true, she wouldn't have taken a break. You're having a difficult time looking at this objectively. Short breaks or time apart usually always lead to break ups. If she wanted to fix the relationship she would be moving forward with you; she isn't doing this, she's stringing you along.

Give her and yourself some space. Talk to her and plan a time in a few weeks to get together and talk about the future. Decide what you want and ask for it when you see her. In the meantime, let her miss you. Tell her you need space too. That you love her and you want to reconvene when you have both had time to regroup.

My husband and I went through this when we were dating. I took a month off. He stayed away from me completely. I wanted to talk but he didn't. He let me miss him and think.

When we recovened, he gave me letters he wrote to me every day. We talked it out and we got back together. We got engaged. We were married 14 years.

Give her and yourself some space. Talk to her and plan a time in a few weeks to get together and talk about the future. Decide what you want and ask for it when you see her. In the meantime, let her miss you. Tell her you need space too. That you love her and you want to reconvene when you have both had time to regroup.

My husband and I went through this when we were dating. I took a month off. He stayed away from me completely. I wanted to talk but he didn't. He let me miss him and think.

When we recovened, he gave me letters he wrote to me every day. We talked it out and we got back together. We got engaged. We were married 14 years.

I'm very happy to hear it worked out for you...I can. Only hope I am in that same boat one day...I just wanna hear he voice and hold her one last time...I've stopped texting her but I don't know if I'm strong enough not to msg her anymore

I'm very happy to hear it worked out for you...I can. Only hope I am in that same boat one day...I just wanna hear he voice and hold her one last time...I've stopped texting her but I don't know if I'm strong enough not to msg her anymore

I encourage you to fight your instincts. It will push her away....... Give up what you want now for what you want always.

I encourage you to fight your instincts. It will push her away....... Give up what you want now for what you want always.

I get that part think of the future instead of now.. do I stop myself from contacting her tho we have a house together and all her stuff is still her but she's at her parents

Today will be a very hard day. work cause we had a romantic getaway planned noHey beautiful just thought I'd say hi...I'm Dave just looking meet someone new and interesting that I can get to know and see what happens hopefully grow into something, so hopefully 2 good looking ppl like ourselves can hit it off let chat what's the worse that can happen? she's going alone..I'm off work it's raining all I wanna do is call her and talk to her....tears won't stop running down m face I can't sleep why does this have to be this way why does she wanna make me hurt so much

Archived