Should I keep trying or ignore her ?

username654321

Me and this girl in class would always talk with each other and text and snap chat out of class and hang out out of class. But all of a sudden she's kinda started to ignore me or not talk to me in class I always have to initiate the conversations. She doesn't text or snap me back anymore (I've stopped texting and snapping her). Should I ignore her in class and only talk with her if she talks to me ? Or should I ask what's up why you acting like this. I don't want anything to get awkward or make it sound like I am desperate for her attention.

Me and this girl in class would always talk with each other and text and snap chat out of class and hang out out of class. But all of a sudden she's kinda started to ignore me or not talk to me in class I always have to initiate the conversations. She doesn't text or snap me back anymore (I've stopped texting and snapping her). Should I ignore her in class and only talk with her if she talks to me ? Or should I ask what's up why you acting like this. I don't want anything to get awkward or make it sound like I am desperate for her attention.

Under no circumstance question her behaviour. She's giving you obvious hints. Take them. If she becomes interested, she will let you know. Leave it alone.

Archived