getting contacted for old stuff

She gets in touch to get some stuff back. and contacts me through some app, not even a text or phone call. I know this is immature but I pretended like I didn't get it. Haven't opened the new message so it's still unread. I just dont want anything to do with her right now. At least contact me via a text or phone call. I'm butthurt and being immature. should I just give her what she wants or leave this message unread and uninstall the app?

over the past year of on/off stuff, I hate that when she needs help or something from me she's super responsive and nice. when I just say hello or want to talk she's dismissive or doesn't respond for days. I love this girl but I have a lot of hate in me recently. I'm tired of being so nice only to be walked all over.

so...be mature and give her what she wants? or ignore her / wait for her to contact me through normal channels. she doesn't even say hi or how are you.

maybe i'll just let her sit on it for a few days like she does to me. ugh this is so stupid

Tell her to contact you when she's ready to communicate in an adult, mature manner. Unless she does that, never speak to her again. Seems extreme, but if you truly are tired of being nice and getting walked over you'll have to start setting boundaries.

Tell her to contact you when she's ready to communicate in an adult, mature manner. Unless she does that, never speak to her again. Seems extreme, but if you truly are tired of being nice and getting walked over you'll have to start setting boundaries.

what should I say? what would you say?

The best thing you could do would be to round up anything of hers left that you have, box it up, and mail it to her. Don't give her any other reason to contact you.

This ^^^. It breaks the cycle of dealing with her and hurting yourself in the process. If you just mail all her stuff, then you're done. If you want to continue playing contact games, then you're not done--and you'll suffer the consequences that go along with that.

Archived