Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 21, in a relationship and sexually frustrated

bananasxo

21, in a relationship and sexually frustrated

I'm 21 (female) and I'm dating a 28 year old. Ive had my round of men before him so I know exactly what I like during sex and he's PERFECT. But what sucks the most is how I made him wait 4 months before I even let him kiss me and finally i gave it up to him...and now I don't get it as much as I would like. We had a lot of sex all the time when I finally gave in. But now after a year, I'm sexually frustrated what's wrong with me? Why doesn't he want to have sex with me as much anymore? I need some advice you guys...he's such a great boyfriend outside of sex but he just won't have sex with me. May 15th was first time we had sex in over a month..I'm going crazy. He gets mad at me when I use my dildo to get a release out but what am I to do? I don't wanna cheat on him nor do I want to leave him just because I'm sexually frustrated I'm just stuck. I try buying different sexy outfits and stuff and I just don't understand...I know I'm not ugly..I need your help you guys.

happyfrank
    Run!

He has control issues. That's a bigger problem. I say release whenever you can.

Good luck.

glitterfingers
    Gold Member
    What are the reasons you're not having sex? Is he too busy to see you? Is he saying he's too tired? Is he not initiating? I feel like there's not enough information here for us to help with the problem. Like what is the actual problem that's causing him to not be able to or want to have sex? Erectile dysfunction? Specifics please

Fun Boater 1
    Sounds like you need to communicate your needs to him more effectively. You have every right to expect and ask him for more sex. Don't be afraid to have that conversation with him because talking about issues such as this is very healthy. Continuing to avoid the topic is NOT healthy and if allowed to fester and go unresolved will ultimately lead to the end of the relationship. Ask him! Tell him! Talk to him about it!

roxxanne
    Ask him why straight up Hun took me 4 years to ask why same situation was trying everything to turn him, You would be surprised what the answer might be , but at the very least u deserve an answer x

hyden
    Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happyfrank [Register to see the link]
    Run!

He has control issues. That's a bigger problem. I say release whenever you can.

Good luck.
    That's a rather irresponsible leap. The comment that drove you to assume control issues, points more to insecurity. He feels insecure because he knows he isn't giving her what she needs.

OP - If everything else is going well and you have been together a year, you should be able to sit him down and have an honest conversation about what's going on...even if it takes a few drinks to get there.

happyfrank
    Quote Originally Posted by hyden [Register to see the link]
    That's a rather irresponsible leap. The comment that drove you to assume control issues, points more to insecurity. He feels insecure because he knows he isn't giving her what she needs.

OP - If everything else is going well and you have been together a year, you should be able to sit him down and have an honest conversation about what's going on...even if it takes a few drinks to get there.
    Sounded like he doesn't allow her to masturbate. That's very controlling imo.

Giblesp
    Silver Member
    The fact that he waited for 4 months is rare, but there has maybe been a price for that. Sounds like he's not into sex that much and is also controlling. Getting mad at you for masturbating when you'd rather have sex, is not on. Time to leave in all honesty.

Waraqqa
    Gold Member
    I agree with those who say that an open and honest conversation about the reasons WHY he is not having sex with you is in order. Importantly, be calm and don't be accusatory about it, but rather LISTEN to what he'll say to you and try to understand him.

From there, the action it depends on what the reasons are. He could be busy/tired or have a health issue or just a lowered libido or something. But it needs to be discussed, b/c we here don't know and can't tell you his reasons.

However, if it is something that doesn't have a solutions and can't be helped, I think you should totally be able to masturbate and use whatever tools you need to get you the release. Why would he be upset about a dildo? It is not a person, just a thing you use with yourself.

RainyCoast
    how and why is he updated on when you masturbate, with or without a dildo?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
My new boyfriend has a close attractive female friend
I started dating this guy about 6 weeks ago. We usually see each other 2-3 times a week and he calls me on the phone every night. He seems super into
Help! Having THAT conversation with someone...are we friends or more?
Okay, so me and this guy have been casually dating since June. We never talked about getting serious but have kept in pretty constant contact since
Is he overreacting??
My boyfriend bought my daughter a mini drone for her 10th birthday and gave it to her early. He surprised her with it, she got excited of course, and
How do you cope with insecurity when dating?
I've never liked myself much when it comes to looks (I've got certain issues) and that's one thing that bothers me a lot when trying to go on dates
How to tell her I want to explore my options
So I had that bad breakup almost 6 months ago. Been good lately, started dating. Met quite a few. But I have been getting close to serious with one
I got fed up that it wasnít going anywhere, did I do the right thing walking away?
I have a thread already but thought this deserved a seperate topic. Had two great dates with a girl. Before the first date we were communtating a
Dating is confusing
Hi everyone! I am new here. I enjoy reading the post and the warm responses from everyone. Such a great site I joined a dating site and a nice
Featured Threads
What eNotAlone gave you?
I wonder mostly about long-time members who decided to be a part of this community. Has this forum enriched your lives, and if so, in what
How to end things with him
Iíve been dating this guy for 2 months. In the beginning he was very sweet and romantic, however I learned in the last month or so that he is
My ex bf told me he wants sex, nudes and me to loan him money until he's stable... Should I lend $?
Hello.. I am 22 I met my ex bf (21) 3 years ago in college. He dropped out of college after the first semester.. he didn't go to finals. He stayed in
How Should I have handled it?
My GF and I were together for about 5 months. Things were great except for some of my questioning her online activity which challenged her. All
My Ex Husband still berates me
Hello, first off I am not sure why I am on a forum but.. I need an anonymous outlet I guess because my friends and family all say the same thing
Yall ready for a messed up one...
Okay, so i cheated on my bf about 6 month ms into our relationship with a guy 20 years older then me at our work. And it was a rule that it was only
Iím at a really bad state of mind right now
Itís been a little over the month since the breakup, since then, heís messaged me 2-3 times about random topics (that I donít care about), and has
Ask For Advice