Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP My boyfriend blocked me after an argument

Darnedndamned

HELP My boyfriend blocked me after an argument

Almost 3 weeks ago me and my (EX) boyfriend that ive been seeing for about a year had a huge explosive and petty fight over him being selfish/ self centered and not coming to spend time with me when he was in town, especially after I bought a plane ticket to see him a month later before he moved in the same area as me, still about an hr out.
    We were both pretty mean and petty to eachother and this lasted for two days
    He then suggested we take a break and i agreed sending him a goofy picture saying we were finally getting somewhere after weeks. He said something mean so I retaliated and he blocked me, and in previous fights i let him know if ur done block me. I then texted him from an alternate iMessage address saying fine id give him his break

I went back to text him two days later saying we should talk cause everything that happened wasn't okay, and a day after i sent that he blocked that contact method. I give it another two days and call him from No caller id, he picks up, i say his name and to not hang up on me and do me shady, he lets me know hes in class (he really was) and i say well when ur out call me we need to talk and he hung up on me

After a week of this i left him 2 voicemails saying i was done, to talk and go our separate ways this time, and since then (for about 2 weeks) I haven't contacted him. Will he ever come back? I really love him and wanna be with him i just want him to see his mistakes and that the way he was treating me isn't okay.
    He's permanently moving down closer to me in a month and a half as well.
    Last edited by Darnedndamned; 05-18-2017 at 09:17 PM. Reason: More to the story

jg1439
    Sorry to say it but it's probably best to move on. He clearly doesn't want to talk right now. Take some time for you, and see if he comes around in the next week or two. My opinion is if he can't have a proper conversation about this, how would you have a proper conversation about anything important that you happened to disagree on in the future?

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    I think he showed his true feelings when he didn't make time initially. Doesn't not spending time with you show you how he feels?

He doesn't sound like he is interested in you. You should move on, as he did some time ago.

Don't reach out to him again.
    Last edited by Hollyj; 05-18-2017 at 09:50 PM.

Darnedndamned
    @ Holly, True, he kept trying to coerce me to be the one to drive to see him, and complaining about the hour drive. Its all give and take he didn't wanna do anything for me

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnedndamned [Register to see the link]
    @ Holly, True, he kept trying to coerce me to be the one to drive to see him, and complaining about the hour drive. Its all give and take he didn't wanna do anything for me

That says it all. Always go by the actions. He has shown you that you are not a priority.

Darnedndamned
    @Molly
    Sigh now I have to suck up this $100 plane ticket, oh well he definitely didn't deserve me anyways
    I've always felt second to him and that isn't fair. Time to put me first again, im starting to understand he doesn't give two sh**ts no matter how much he'd claim to

SherrySher
    I think he really is done.

I'm sorry.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    If you feel that any relationship is one-sided, it is time to exit.

glitterfingers
    Gold Member
    You guys had a huge fight and you told him you're done, so what is there to talk about?

Just giving you his perspective. Why cause more pain? Are you ready to admit your own mistakes and forgive him? You don't sound like you are.

Edit: I've read the other responses and agree. He's definitely not that into you.

Darnedndamned
    Glitter fingers, I apologized to him at least twice
    Im not going to keep apologizing to an

Also i agree, he even told me once he prioritizes himself over relationships so oh well, his loss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Really need advice on this situation with my Ex-Girlfriend
Weíre both 32 and been together for 6 years. We both committed many mistakes during the last period of the relationship, and we lived
How to end things with him
Iíve been dating this guy for 2 months. In the beginning he was very sweet and romantic, however I learned in the last month or so that he is
Confused by Ex BF Behavior
My BF broke up with my just a little over a month ago after a 2 year relationship. His reasons changed every time and now he is blaming me for
My girlfriend left me again and i'm on the verge of committing suicide. Please help me..
Hello, this is my first thread on this website and i really need some advice.. i need someone to talk to about this. I'm writing this with tears in
How Should I have handled it?
My GF and I were together for about 5 months. Things were great except for some of my questioning her online activity which challenged her. All
He's moving back to his home country
My Bf who's 26 and I'm 23 is planning on moving back to his country in the next 2-3 months. I've fallen so much in love with him and he loves me but
should i unblock my ex
My ex and I have been together for 3 years. we broke up on July and since then he blocked me for solid two months from everywhere. Until on September

Featured Threads
What eNotAlone gave you?
I wonder mostly about long-time members who decided to be a part of this community. Has this forum enriched your lives, and if so, in what
How to end things with him
Iíve been dating this guy for 2 months. In the beginning he was very sweet and romantic, however I learned in the last month or so that he is
My ex bf told me he wants sex, nudes and me to loan him money until he's stable... Should I lend $?
Hello.. I am 22 I met my ex bf (21) 3 years ago in college. He dropped out of college after the first semester.. he didn't go to finals. He stayed in
How Should I have handled it?
My GF and I were together for about 5 months. Things were great except for some of my questioning her online activity which challenged her. All
My Ex Husband still berates me
Hello, first off I am not sure why I am on a forum but.. I need an anonymous outlet I guess because my friends and family all say the same thing
Yall ready for a messed up one...
Okay, so i cheated on my bf about 6 month ms into our relationship with a guy 20 years older then me at our work. And it was a rule that it was only
Iím at a really bad state of mind right now
Itís been a little over the month since the breakup, since then, heís messaged me 2-3 times about random topics (that I donít care about), and has
Ask For Advice