Just found out my fiancee had a threesome in her past mmf not only that shes also had sex with random men on Craigslist not only that she was also interested in women. I'm deeply disgusted because this person I thought I knew isn't who I thought she was. I've asked her before about the threesome and she lied.

She disrespected your relationship when she lied. She took the choice away from you to make up your mind about her past and whether you would have wanted to pursue a relationship knowing her past. That's very selfish of her and she broke trust.

In my opinion that's not forgivable but only you know her and only you can make a decision about what to do.

Best of luck

Hold on a minute.

You knew she had a past when you first started dating her when she called out some other guys name during sex. Then she let you know about her past and you chose to stay with her so how can you punish her now for what happened back then?

You have a child together, are engaged and have been through a lot. I think before you let your initial reaction ruin all this you should take a few days and think about it and once the shock has worn off a little see how you feel.

Remember she hasn't done any of those things since she met you and she really isn't that person any longer.

Lost

Archived