What are the chances ex and i talk again

Its been 5 months since break up 3 of those months nc, since than she joined my firehouse, she was trying to tell me about our cat but i blew her off ( i didnt know until later on cause she told a friend) i still love her and it seems like maybe she still cares so i guess what i am asking is will we ever talk again? She put herself in situation where we will be forced to at times but im talking about wanting to talk it sucks

Dude, come on. How many different ways can you ask this question?? You're obsessed with her.

Can you transfer to a different fire house or something? This is taking over your life to an unhealthy level. You need to start moving on

That sounds attractive, someone that's obsessed with you or cares about you enough to still think about after 5 months post break up.

In a world where everyone is only concern with themselves, that's kind of refreshing.

But unfortunately for him, this is just not healthy.

I think if you want to talk to her you can, she did purposely place herself in a situation where you two could talk to each other, then you ignore her so.....

If you want to talk to her, talk, if you don't think it's a good idea then ignore her. It's up to you really

Its been 5 months since break up 3 of those months nc, since than she joined my firehouse, she was trying to tell me about our cat but i blew her off ( i didnt know until later on cause she told a friend) i still love her and it seems like maybe she still cares so i guess what i am asking is will we ever talk again? She put herself in situation where we will be forced to at times but im talking about wanting to talk it sucks

What is holding you back from "talking to her", if you want to reconcile with her? You admit that you "blew her off". Why on earth did you do that if you ultimately want to get back together?

If you "still love her and it seems like she still cares" then you should be conversing with her and making sure the communication lines remain open. Stop playing games and just "talk" to her in a friendly way and see where it goes. Start by talking about things other than the relationship. You'll be able to feel if there is any "reconciliation" vibe emanating from her end and you can guide the conversation topics from there. Don't get all caught up in "tactics" and the "no contact" thing. If she is trying to talk to you, then by all means TALK to her and see what happens. If you refuse to talk and don't respond to her efforts to talk, then how in the hell will there by any chance of reconciling if there is no communication going on between you?

She's not trying to reconcile, you would know if she were. She just started there so is making friendly chitchat.

Possibly just "friendly chitchat". However, most things START with "friendly chitchat". She's not going to come right out and say "let's get back together, like NOW!" is she? lol I think he should just be friendly and chatty with her and see where it goes.

Ik i asked a ton of times i am sorry for that, it keeps me sane in a way and that i am not imaginging her actions are just odd, i love her to death! She was my first real relationship i literally knew her forever but didnt acknowledge her really until i remet her after highschool( we went to different ones but same grade school for 9 yrs she was a grade below me). We instintly became bestfriends and we hung out alot! But i immediately noticed a difference between our relationship and my mutual guy friends ( she was very touchy feely with me) we held hands, wed go down the shore and get drunk and she always came to my bed to cuddle ALWAYS. One night i picked her up from a party and her drunkness kinda made her tell me her true feelings she held my hand laid her head on my shoulder and it was very boyf and girlf stuff. I later on became a fireman and she was in the same building training to be a emt, the beginning of august we made it official at her brothers gf going away party, it was amazing, but as i stated earlier.... she was my first real relationship and things i nver thought of instintly bothered me she understood but didnt like to be controlled i get that but ya. Right of the bat we had people causing us drama for not wanting us to be together it made but of us upset, all these people were mutual friends!!! And ik she loved me cause she wanted to work thru it, and we did! We hung out everyday and slept together everyday.... it was marriage without the ring and she told everyone i was the one. 2 months after break up i moved on but i later realized talking to girls and planning dates I WAS MISERABLE non of them compared and i just felt awkard and weird they werent her, and only thought of her on these dates IT SUCKED. I go to a fire meeting and i hear she joined i had mixed feelings about it but i told everyone she was allowed it dodnt bother me, it does but only cause i feel as if it makes it even HARDER to move on with seeing her and no i cant not transfer we live in a small town and they paid for me to go train. So after all this the baby cat we got together got preganant and i hear thru a friend that she wanted to tell me idk if it was to break the ice or not. I am kinda lost without her but i can live without her now, we use to have fights while as friends only bfs and gfs would have and i felt like it was the end of the world all the time she would get upset because id go a few weeks without talking to her just to let her cool down and get over it, but now its been 5 months and i really dk what to do i broke nc once to say happy bday, just to show im moved on from all the hurtful crap we did to eachother and i am mature enough and still care and rememberr her bday. It blows losing your bestfriend and even though she was a drama queen at times i still love her and the times we shared. I dont know if its fixiable sorry for the lengthy paragragphs

Archived