Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in the compatibility of horoscopes ?

Do you believe in the compatibility of horoscopes ?

What sign are you and your partner ?

Before I never even took notice of horoscope signs, but here recently I've been reading up on mine and I find that it describes me perfectly.
    I dated a guy and his sign described him perfectly too, but together our signs were not compatible and funny thing is, as people we were not compatible
    and brought out the worst in each other. The only thing we had that was good was the sex, which was exactly what the horoscopes said we had in common !
    LOL. Maybe it was just a coincidence ?

Anyways, how much stock ( if any at all) do you place on horoscopes for compatibility ?

How much stock do I put in it? None
    I'm a Pisces, my bf of nearly 5 years is a Sagittarius. I've had long term relationships with a Scorpio (which was supposed to be a good match for me), Leo and Libra.

The love of my life (Selena... RIP) has the same sign as Adolf Hitler. So not at all. I read compatibility at face value and act accordingly.

Though I will say it's mostly a harmless hobby and I'm not someone who feels the need to play it down for kicks. Only time I take issue is when I hear a lady complaining about being single for the 15th time and she's gotta bring her horoscope into it. Then it's annoying.

Not at all, I think it's a load of BS.

Bronze Member
    I think it's fun to read about but not to make life decisions over
    All of my partners except one have been compatible with me (pisces), but still ended up breaking up. Sooo...
    It helps you to look at other things in your natal chart for compatibility than just your sun sign BTW!

So basically, I can have the horoscope thing as a hobby of sorts, but don't bother to take it seriously ?

and here I thought I was on to something !

Nah... it's like reading a trashy magazine. Entertainment purposes only.

Originally Posted by Vicky89
    So basically, I can have the horoscope thing as a hobby of sorts, but don't bother to take it seriously ?

and here I thought I was on to something !
    They're too vague. Here's one for Taurus: "When it comes to making decision, you may be pulled between heart and mind." Who doesn't have to make decisions just about every day?

I mean everyone has free will, so basically you can believe it as much as you want to.

Originally Posted by Scoe141
    They're too vague. Here's one for Taurus: "When it comes to making decision, you may be pulled between heart and mind." Who doesn't have to make decisions just about every day?

I mean everyone has free will, so basically you can believe it as much as you want to.
    That is extremely vague and can apply to anyone.

But the description of the overall personality of each sign is pretty on point. It described mine right on the money.

There's also Chinese horoscopes and that's pretty detailed too.

I don't know, maybe am grabbing at straws here based on the coincidence of my last relationship....

As a statistician, I can see the possibilities in it when groups of data fall in a certain way it can tend to suggest certain things.

As a romantic, I like the idea of it and the possitive vibes a lot of astrology websites push for matches of certain signs.

As a realist, people are just not as black and white as astrology would suggest.

So, as the Jman has said, it's fun as a hobby, but I don't live my life by it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice