Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you believe in the compatibility of horoscopes ?

Holly!!!

Gosh, maybe there is something to this stuff after all.

Platinum Member
    [QUOTE=LaHermes;6817156]Holly!!!

Gosh, maybe there is something to this stuff after all.

Maybe. Lol!!!

Platinum Member
    The thing is there is A LOT more to astrology than just one's sun sign.

There is the moon, your ascendant, venus, mars ALL of which effect one's personality (to a degree I think one's personality is a combination of variables, not just where certain stars and planets were placed when you were born). Your environment plays a role as well as if you are first born, middle, youngest or only child.

Anyway, as an example, my sun is in Cancer BUT my moon is in Gemini. I am also a "middle" child which adds a whole n'other set of factors into the equation.

Because Cancer is ruled by the moon, and my moon is in Gemini, Gemini plays an even more important role than my sun sign!

Although I DO have many Cancer traits, emotional, SENSITIVE, a homebody (introvert), perceptive, I am also very much a Gemini which is a more cerebral sign. Very changeable, mutable, independent, and free-spirited, and dare I say even a bit detached at times..... which describes me to a TEE.

I think (no I KNOW) I confuse (frustrate!) a lot of people (men I date!) with my changeable nature and the duality of my personality.

My step-sister is also a Cancer but she is COMPLETELY different from me. HER moon is in Cancer (double Cancer).

You need to look at all the planets (not just where the sun was placed when you were born) if you're going to put any stock into astrology and how it affects your personality.
    Last edited by katrina1980; 05-16-2017 at 04:41 PM.

Originally Posted by katrina1980
    The thing is there is A LOT more to astrology than just one's sun sign.

There is the moon, your ascendant, venus, mars ALL of which effect one's personality (to a degree I think one's personality is a combination of variables, not just where certain stars and planets were placed when you were born). Your environment plays a role as well as if you are first born, middle, youngest or only child.

Anyway, as an example, my sun is in Cancer BUT my moon is in Gemini. I am also a "middle" child which adds a whole n'other set of factors into the equation.

Because Cancer is ruled by the moon, and my moon is in Gemini, Gemini plays an even more important role than my sun sign!

Although I DO have many Cancer traits, emotional, SENSITIVE, a homebody (introvert), perceptive, I am also very much a Gemini which is a more cerebral sign. Very changeable, mutable, independent, and free-spirited, and dare I say even a bit detached at times..... which describes me to a TEE.

I think (no I KNOW) I confuse (frustrate!) a lot of people (men I date!) with my changeable nature and the duality of my personality.

My step-sister is also a Cancer but she is COMPLETELY different from me. HER moon is in Cancer (double Cancer).

You need to look at all the planets (not just where the sun was placed when you were born) if you're going to put any stock into astrology and how it affects your personality.
    Well, this just got interesting, there is so much to read up on !

and after looking up more into it, it still describes me to a tee

Originally Posted by greta96
    Not at all, I think it's a load of BS.
    I second this. Apparently, according to "the stars" my hubby and I are the worst match possible. A colleague I worked with had the worst relationship ever ... but according to "the stars", they were the best match. Guess we proved them wrong. I could go on and on and on with examples, but no need. I don't believe in it.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Capricorn3
    I second this. Apparently, according to "the stars" my hubby and I are the worst match possible. A colleague I worked with had the worst relationship ever ... but according to "the stars", they were the best match. Guess we proved them wrong. I could go on and on and on with examples, but no need. I don't believe in it.
    Check your moon and ascendant signs!

And read my last post.

8. 03-20-2020, 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by Learner
    Hey!
    Does zodiac compatibility really matter?
    It would be better to start your own thread instead of digging up three year old threads where the OP is no longer checking for responses. You have a better chance of getting answers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Videos

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men
Give Advice
Ask For Advice