Is my long distance girlfriend cheating on me?

First off I ll start with this, I have been in a relationship with this girl for three years now and we are engaged. She is from my home town but I am a Marine so I m currently in another state and have been for 2 years now. About a month ago I started noticing some things that worry me.

She s been working with a guy for about a year now that is just now becoming a close friend of hers. She say she doesn t hang out with him in private but goes to parties and drinks with him.

She seems like she s arguing about things that are justhe don t really need arguing about sometimes.

This one s a little weird but she used to send me all sorts of nudes and sext with me. She s not doing it as much anymore, it s actually a little uncommon now.

It kind of seems like she may have some spur of the moment plans to. It s hard for me to tell sometimes because she has a very packed schedule between school and work. It does seem like she s working a lot more double shifts. The other day she stoped talking to me because aparently she went over to a friend s house. She also didn t want to talk on the phone last night because she was reading.

She s changing her looks around a little bit to. She dyed her hair, cut it shorter, and is tanning now.

I m starting to worry and don t know what to think about any of this. I would like to have a few other optinions.

Sorry this is going on. It sounds like she's loyal but lonely looking for attention etc and going about the wrong way crossing boundaries etc.

Without any tone of jealousy, insecurity or possessiveness, broach the subject of needing to feel closer to her and is everything all right with us. Open the dialogue but of course no controlling etc. Just listen and talk from your heart not your pride,.

How old is she? Is she the type that wants a lot of attention? Have you soul-searched if you are slacking or could do more in the romance dept.?

How often do you see each other? When is the wedding? When the last time you talked about the wedding, getting married, goals, dreams, future, etc? If you are engaged women need to hear that stuff from you.

we are engaged. She is from my home town but I am a Marine so I m currently in another state and have been for 2 years now. About a month ago I started noticing some things that worry me.

This one s a little weird but she used to send me all sorts of nudes and sext with me. She s not doing it as much anymore, it s actually a little uncommon now.

Well wiseman2 you seem like a very wise man! Thank you for your time and answer! It is much appreciated!!!

I have talked about the topic of her being friends with another man. I'V let her know in the best way possible that it is crossing the boundaries with me. She got pretty upset that I don't want her talking to him and going to parties getting drunk with him. If he's just another guy at work that's fine. I try to keep the respect and won't drink or go to parties with women, so I feel like I deserve that in return. I do not feel like the bad guy she's making me out to be on that topic.

She is 20 years old and I am 24.

As far as attention goes, she's not the kind of girl that needs attention.

Yes I am probably slacking in the romance department and I know why. I used to have this flower place deliver flowers to her all the time and cute stuff like that. No she is working so many shifts when she's not at school I can Barley find time to so much as talk to her anymore. Actually I have time to reply to your post right now because she denied a phone call to watch a TV show. I'd be more like I used to but I feel like if she isn't returning it anymore it's a lost cause.

We see each other about 40 days total out of each year.

As far as marriage goes that one is hard to answer. We have been engaged for a while now. The wedding was supposed to happen is 2016. We didn't have set plans or even close to being ready for it when she changed her mind and chose to finish school back home instead of here with me. I don't understand her logic on that considering she hates living with her mom and has financial issues that she could resolve if we just went ahead with our plans. We have no date anymore and havnt talked about it in a while.

Archived