I met a guy a while back and we had drinks and we hooked up. Not my best moment but i was recovering from a breakup so...

Anyway he was really nice at first of course all the times we hangout i was always inebriated. First time we hangout sober he said some things that made me question what the hell we were doing. He never actually answered my question and made me out to be some crazy hormonal female. Since then it's been a rollercoaster ride through suckville. He doesn't listen to what i say and i don't really know what he wants from me. He makes me feel really ty. I have tried to cut off ties with him but he never seems to want to leave me alone. He doesn't take me seriously and he seems to come up with new ways to hurt my feelings and the worst part is he doesn't even realise it. He got a flu and now he's accusing me of giving him AIDS. Now i have to go for a test with him just to prove a point. The idea of going with him is hurtful...i shouldn't have to do something like this with someone like him but i hate being treated like a diseased thing. I told him to wait until the weekend but he keeps pushing even though he knows i have exams all week. My friend tried to step in to get him to back off but that didn't work. I just want to find a way to get him to leave me alone without it turning really ugly. I believe in fighting my own battles but i feel like am losing this one.

Nothing confusing here at all. Answer is so simple: Dump him. He's a serious waste of time and energy. Totally dysfunctional and you can do so much better. I wouldn't waste another second on this guy. This is a no brainer and so easy to solve - dump, block, full NC, and move on. The end.

Not sure what you are confused about? It's pretty straight forward, tell him to leave you alone! If he doesn't why not just block, delete and just ignore him. Why do you keep responding to him if you don't like the way he treated you? Accusing you of giving him AIDS? If you know for a fact you don't have it, then why do you need to prove any point? It's good to go get tested anyways because he could be the one giving YOU AIDS?

Wow he sounds like a loser. You need to end it, block, delete and go no contact. You're wasting your time and it's eating your brain to bother with this nonsense.

Does he have AIDS? Yeah, get tested for everything, he sounds like a cesspool of stds.

This says it all 6807883] it's been a rollercoaster ride through suckville.

Archived