I really don't know what to do.. please help me.. i am not a ty person...

Manisha21

Hey guys... Actually i just want some help from you plz. Please don't judge me, I am not someone characterless..

See, I am in a relationship since 4 years and I love my boyfriend.. In these 4 years its now that I started to work.. He is so busy with his work that he never have time for me like he was before he started working, he always texted me, calling me but now as he reach home he go to bed or doing something else which he and I always fight of.. He starts working from 8 am to 5 pm, he sometimes reach home around 7:30 pm and I do understand him.. I know very well that he is tired. But now when I got a job he is completely changed, am PI (job position), I really do not get to text him because I have to walk all day plus my overtime too and if my boss see me using mobile he will suspend me... He usually doesn't behave like this but when he reach home he actually forget that i am waiting for him ,he just fell asleep. Ok...The real problem is that there is someone in my work and I don't know his name but I like the way he is.. He is not a flirt and never stare girls in a bad way like others do. I am now afraid, I am feeling so confuse. I want to tell my mom but she won't understand. And my boyfriend says break up (of course he knows nothing, he just said he is fed up) but he said lets remain friends. I told my best friend (she works with me), that I don't love that guy but I don't know I am so confuse myself I feel like crying. But yes all I know is that I look that that boy every moment, and every time I look at him there is a smile on my face just like that. It’s really strange, I’ve never felt something like that for someone that I don't even know. He is a stranger for me but still... I am not an expert in explaining u guys but try to understand and please help me. I am feeling so confused with severe headache every time I think of all this. Please help guys

It sounds like it's time to move out regardless of the crush on the coworker. That is just a reminder of how dead your live-in relationship has become.

The real problem is that there is someone in my work and I don't know his name but I like the way he is. my boyfriend says break up (of course he knows nothing, he just said he is fed up) but he said lets remain friends.
You appear to NOT love your boyfriend or appreciate that he has little time for you so why don't you just break up with him (since he suggested it anyway).

As for the guy at your work: You have a crush.

Thank you for replying.. i just want to say that my boyfriend do have time to go with his friends.. And he has 2 days off every week even though i never exist for him.. i am just a human being.. he is my first love and boyfriend, i've never had any boyfriend except him.. u said it doesn't appear to love my boyfriend, why????

it's been 3 years that he is doing like this.. i am sorry i am not taking u wrong but as far as i know u r trying to say that i am the one to be blame!!!?

Thank you for replying.. i just want to say that my boyfriend do have time to go with his friends.. And he has 2 days off every week even though i never exist for him.. i am just a human being.. he is my first love and boyfriend, i've never had any boyfriend except him.. u said it doesn't appear to love my boyfriend, why????

it's been 3 years that he is doing like this.. i am sorry i am not taking u wrong but as far as i know u r trying to say that i am the one to be blame!!!?

The only thing you're "to blame" for is not leaving him when he clearly does not love you enough to show you that he values you. I'm saying you don't love your boyfriend but rather are just addicted to having him in your life which makes you afraid to leave him.

You can do better then a guy that has time for everything but you. You just have to get the strength and confidence to know that so that you can break up with him and find a good guy that will appreciate you. If you "never exist for him" then why oh why are you staying with him? You are simply afraid to let go of what little attention he does give you when he has nothing else to do.

Time to leave, heal from the breakup and find someone who will show you in actions that he loves and values you in his life

The only thing you're "to blame" for is not leaving him when he clearly does not love you enough to show you that he values you. I'm saying you don't love your boyfriend but rather are just addicted to having him in your life which makes you afraid to leave him.

You can do better then a guy that has time for everything but you. You just have to get the strength and confidence to know that so that you can break up with him and find a good guy that will appreciate you. If you "never exist for him" then why oh why are you staying with him? You are simply afraid to let go of what little attention he does give you when he has nothing else to do.

Time to leave, heal from the breakup and find someone who will show you in actions that he loves and values you in his life

Thank you for replying.. And thank you so much for ur advice.. i really needed this.. thank you

Archived