Masterbation addiction

darort12

Why don't you seek therapy? A therapist is more qualified than we are.

I agree. Seek counsel. Addiction is something that you can't let go of even though the consequences are negatively affecting your life. There is a sex addicts group like Alcoholics Anonymous for this kind of issue. Me ex husband went. Look them up and try them out. It's free.

Get to a doctor and get a checkup and referral to therapy. Treat the underlying anxiety and lack of stress coping skills and other problems.

It's been affecting my relationships and it affected my last relationship.

"Compulsive masturbation is usually an impulse control disorder and may be seen as a part of the obsessive-compulsive spectrum disorder. In those cases, there is often an intense urge to masturbate to seek relief from anxiety or to prevent something unfortunate from happening, and the behavior is repeated multiple times a day. It has also been reported as a part of hypersexual behavior that may be seen in schizophrenia"

Get to a doctor and get a checkup and referral to therapy. Treat the underlying anxiety and lack of stress coping skills and other problems.

"Compulsive masturbation is usually an impulse control disorder and may be seen as a part of the obsessive-compulsive spectrum disorder. In those cases, there is often an intense urge to masturbate to seek relief from anxiety or to prevent something unfortunate from happening, and the behavior is repeated multiple times a day. It has also been reported as a part of hypersexual behavior that may be seen in schizophrenia"

You worded it perfectly

Please provide more detail on why you think it is an issue and how it is affecting your relationships.

I cant go on one day without masterbation. Now when I get sexually intimate with a woman it's hard for me to maintain a long erection or even gain one. I no longer have morning erections like I use to when I was younger.

I cant go on one day without masterbation. Now when I get sexually intimate with a woman it's hard for me to maintain a long erection or even gain one. I no longer have morning erections like I use to when I was younger.

As others have stated, see a Dr.

usually when you are in a relationship your sexual energy and focus moves towards your partner. If you are still mastrubting daily even while in a relationship then you are not helping anyone's cause.

Archived