I feel so stupid, I've been fine n then I get really sad n angry

ConfusedGirl7

Lately like in the beginning I feel like my feelings are hurt non stop n it really sucks. I feel so sad m angry. I miss him so much but I kind of hate him and I don't want to be with him even though I do. It's like he's my drug. It sucks bc I can't stop thinking about him and his now probably gf. I just want to text him n tell him off but I already have. I'm so confused n hurt. I dunno what to do. It really really hurts. I just wanna feel important enough to miss or for him to be sry for hurting me.

You just described how I'm feeling today. This journey is going to be an emotional roller coaster but that's okay, it's okay to feel all these emotions, you are not crazy. The important thing here is to no reach out to him. As much as this hurts you need to just keep moving forward with your healing process.

I know the feeling all too well but going on 4 months and notice myself getting stronger and stronger. The pain seems more bearable and the crazy rollercoaster of emotions are not as frequent. It still hurts and think it will for a long time but i promise it gets easier. Occupy your mind with journaling, drawing, decorating, cooking whatever helps you work on you and personally dating for me is not an option right yet. I'm to vulnerable and need to get stronger mentally before i open that door. Keep your head up and take everything one step at a time.

what you're feeling is normal. i went through the same things but it's been 2months since our breakup and i'm feeling a bit better. nonetheless, hes still on my mind sometimes and i experience drastic mood changes whenever i hear his name or see something that reminds me of him.

what you need to do, is focus on how your life was like before then, and make it an improved version of that. when you sit around and mope about how you feel, you're not helping yourself at all. find new hobbies, join some clubs, anything to get your mind off of him. i find when i'm really focused on something i'm doing i don't think about him. change up your look even, that's what i did. hope you feel better. x

Lately like in the beginning I feel like my feelings are hurt non stop n it really sucks. I feel so sad m angry. I miss him so much but I kind of hate him and I don't want to be with him even though I do. It's like he's my drug. It sucks bc I can't stop thinking about him and his now probably gf. I just want to text him n tell him off but I already have. I'm so confused n hurt. I dunno what to do. It really really hurts. I just wanna feel important enough to miss or for him to be sry for hurting me.

SNAP!

That's exactly how I feel..but telling him off will get you nowhere. I changed my number (which is huge for me) and cut contact about 2 and a half weeks ago (I've never gone MIA or cut contact in seven years with him) Haven't heard anything but wanted him to miss me enough to come back and say sorry..hasn't happened

Saw him yesterday and he didn't look happy and fresh like I thought he is living. He looked miserable And tired. I almost felt sorry for him but I thought no! U made that choice!

Thank You all!!! ITS NICE TO know we can support each other n even though I don't want anyone to hurt like I am it's nice to know I'm not alone bc at times I feel like I am even though I know this stuff happens all the time. It kinda sucks but what's meant to be, will always be!

When we go through these times, we always feel alone. Most of the time, people around us are getting on fine and happy with their lives. This website makes me feel like I'm not the only one. So yes we can support one another.

I've seen your other posts and your situation is remarkably similar to mine. If you ever want to talk we can yak each others ears off about how dumb our ex's are

I wrote you on your post. Also at least you had him

Contact you. He's never even tried to talk to me. It really hurts bc I thought we were at least friends. I thought at least I meant something. He heard my crying the time I told him off. Like why not try to talk to me. He apologized the night I told him to block my number n I told him I guess we don't really have anything to talk about.

Yessss. It sucks bc he's so cute to me. I just wanna grab him n hug him. It's weird bc I really just wanna hug him. When we hug I feel like all my stress just melts away but at the same time he's the one who is causing all this stress. I don't think we will ever wrk out bc I'll never trust him. That's why I'm so mad at him to bc I loved what we had n it will never go back to that. But it doesn't matter bc while I'm here hurt he's all in love w no care in the world. It sucks bc he doesn't even need to go through any pain of hurting or missing me. Also I hate when people call me the rebound. I guess I was but no one knows how deep feeling were on either side. Life's just funny n people don't know bless they felt what I felt or maybe what he felt if he ever did feel anything.

I don't know how closely you two work together, but I know that being even in the same building and seeing him frequently can be very difficult. It's going to be hard, but I suggest trying to avoid him as much as possible. Not be cold or rude, you can be friendly, but not "best friend" friendly. I had to distance myself, working some days at our other location, trying to be in the other room whenever possible. Basically just act like he's just some guy who's there but you don't really notice him. The time when I healed the most was when we were no longer working together. I don't know if it's possible to get a different job or relocate but if it's an option, I would recommend it. And I would NEVER date someone I worked with again. I could never go through this mess a second time

Yea it sucks bc I want to think that I want to avoid him but when he's at wrk I feel

Anxious n I want to see him. He leaves like an hour or two after I come in. It also effects me just seeing his car. I come in n look straight for his car. I won't admit this to others n I don't want to be this way I just am, I can't help it. It's sad bc I know wrking w me hurts me more but I think

Iff didn't get to see him I feel like it would really hurt. I dunno I'm confused about everything bc I do want to

Wrk somewhere different then him but I also take comfort in being able to see him the little that I can.

Archived