Who should I let go? Please help!

DAmari

I am talking to two guys in they live in the same state as me but I have yet to meet up with either one of them.

The first one I met he was alright, conversations are dry, and he stay wanting to be my boyfriend--but I'm not looking for one right now because I am focused on school.

During some of our conversations he says can I get a picture of you in your bra and panties. It's annoying as hell! I don't send pictures like that nor will I ever.

For the other dude I asked him upfront if he was a player. His reply was something like I can be one but I'm not, and I replied I don't talk to players they waste my time, his reply was something like blah blah blah I'll show you something real.

So, after that our conversations kept me intrigued and they were funny. They weren't dry either thank God! Lol, he ends up saying he's feeling me (my previous post) and I was happy. I felt butterflies in my stomach, yunno.

But then things took a change to the WORSE. He asked me was I talking to other guys and I was like no. I was only talking to ONE other than him but I wouldn't tell him that because I didn't mess what we had going on.

I replied with another question asking him if he talked to any other girls--he never answered me. He was too busy focused on me talking to guys other than him.

I told him no once again and I told him you never answered my question. I was getting mad at this point. He told me to which he has done before with sarcasm and I'll reply with an f*** you.

So now our conversations are no longer like they use to be. They are dry which I hate because I was starting to like him which I do but...now I don't know if I should continue talking to him.

I am tired of talking to guys only for me to stop talking to them within two weeks. I'm starting to think that all guys are the same and some of they aren't worth s***.

Sorry, I wrote a story lol but I really need advice. Who should I choose? And what should I do?

Don't bother with guys asking for pics of girls to masturbate to. Why do you mean by "dry"? Why do you curse and tell them f-off etc then wonder why "talking" only lasts 2 weeks?

They both sound like weirdos, to be honest.

Is this a dating app?

I have yet to meet up with either one of them.he says can I get a picture of you in your bra and panties. I am tired of talking to guys only for me to stop talking to them within two weeks.
Don't bother with guys asking for pics of girls to masturbate to. Why do you mean by "dry"? Why do you curse and tell them f-off etc then wonder why "talking" only lasts 2 weeks?

They both sound like weirdos, to be honest.

Is this a dating app?

lol I feel comfortable with telling him f*** you...I don't know why. And my friend introduced me to the second guy the first guy I met on Skout. And I mean 'dry' as in boring. And I never tell any of the boys except him F U.

Yeah what do you mean by "Dry"?

They both sound like douche wads, and you should try to meet people in person instead of just meaningless chatting for hours on the internet.

Dry as in boring and I have seen the second guy in person I met him through my friend.

I am talking to two guys in they live in the same state as me but I have yet to meet up with either one of them.

Sorry, I wrote a story lol but I really need advice. Who should I choose? And what should I do?

I recommend focusing on school. Also, neither option seems that good but I don't really know the two guys or you for that matter.

I'd drop the first guy. he's boring to you. The second guy - well, focus on school. But how can you require a guy is not talking to other women if you have no plans to even meet him? He can talk to whomever he likes because he is not dating you. And you already lied about talking to other guys vs saying "i am looking for someone to date and i'll talk to who i want until i am actually going out with someone" and if he didn't like it, tough.

When you are ready to date, it's far cheaper to date locally. And locally, you'll get to know a guy far better when his character is revealed to you over time--who his friends are, what his work ethic is, how he spends his free time. And you'll actually get to enjoy spending 3-dimensional time with him versus wasting precious time in a fantasy world where many things are unknowable, sometimes using trickery and smokescreens. Did you ever wonder why these long distance guys can't find a local girl to date? It's pretty easy to find someone when you're young and surrounded by hundreds of classmates in a school setting.

Archived