My boyfriend and his ex

AshleyS

My boyfriend and his ex girlfriend have so much drama. She recently contacted me saying they they were sleeping together still and that she wanted to be done because she found out about me. We talke and she told me that he comes to her house most nights after work. I broke up with him for a bit but he told me he's gonna try and change. He sent me pics of her at work saying that she was near him. To show me that she does indeed bother him. In the pics she was standing near him but talking to other people. She told me she was very upset about him taking pics of her behind her back. I told her that it wasn't anything against her and that he was trying to prove to me that she bothers him thats all. She told me that the fact that I'm ok with him doing that she feels she needs to block me as well as him.

Yesterday he and I decided to change our Facebook relationship status back to "in a relationship" with eachother. I found her on Facebook and blocked her from his page. I don't want her talking to him at all.

I feel uneasy because they work together. He was seeing her for four years. I don't believe he loves her tho. So how could I make sure they aren't around eachother at work??

If you're saying that while he was supposed to be exclusive with you, he admitted he was still sleeping with the ex? If so, those are his ethics. He said he would TRY to change? Wow, what a treasure. As for me, once a person cheats, I don't give second chances. They've shown me who they are, so that's all the info I need to make a quick and final exit. And as far as work goes, YOU cannot make sure they aren't around each other at work. It's up to a partner to create boundaries, and if he doesn't, then you end things. A person with healthy self esteem would walk away saying, "Not my circus, not my monkeys."

If they work together, then he has to deal with her. It's not an option unless one of them gets a different job.

Unfortunately, it sounds like they are recently broken up and not really fully done with each other. Even if she wasn't causing all this drama, you are likely the rebound girl. You can continue with all this policing and drama, or you can choose to walk away and find a guy who is actually single and fully ready to be in a relationship with you without the recent ex baggage in tow.

How long have you been dating? Unfortunately there are huge red flags here.

You don't have a relationship with him. You are a third party to their relationship, just caught in the line of fire.

Step away from his mess. End it and find someone who won't lie, is available, single doesn't have a 747 full of nasty baggage and will be in a sincere one-on-one relationship with you.

She recently contacted me saying they they were sleeping together still and that she wanted to be done because she found out about me. I broke up with him for a bit but he told me he's gonna try and change.
How long have you been dating? Unfortunately there are huge red flags here.

You don't have a relationship with him. You are a third party to their relationship, just caught in the line of fire.

Step away from his mess. End it and find someone who won't lie, is available, single doesn't have a 747 full of nasty baggage and will be in a sincere one-on-one relationship with you.

For a year we have been dating. I live with him

Archived