Hello all!

I recently posted about an issue I was having and it has been a couple weeks now. Just a quick glimse into my situation: I was single for a year, ended up opening up to someone last month. He seemed perfect and was so great to me for the short time we hung out. I thought it was going somewhere until i felt him trying to pull a fade. He went from hot and heavy, taking me out, making me dinner, texting me here and there throughout the day to nothing. I called him out on it after a week of it and called him cowardly, he said i was jumping to conclusions and basically said good luck hes done. In hind sight i probably should of turned my chill on but i really dont think things would of turned out much different. My issue is it has been two weeks and im still so upset and wanting to text or call him. Part of me also wants to start dating but i dont know if its just because i feel rejected. The past year of being single was great and i never felt the need to search for someone. I just dont think its normal to be thia upset. Part of me regrets that i let him in, and unfortunately did become intimate because it just felt right honestly. Can someone give me advice on how to just let this go. I keep waiting to hear from him. Also, he was cheated on a month before we started talking so rebounding could of been his plan. I just dont feel like i deserved this and hate wishing i handled it differently. I know sometimes things just dont work out but i keep beating myself up about trusting him, having sex, being excited for a relationship,etx.

Did he fade out after you two have become intimate? If so, I'm sorry to tell, that's your answer. Unfortunately, you have ran into a jerk! Just forget about him and go no contact. I know it's easier said than done, but I think it would be in your best interest to forget about him all together. This way, you could focus on healing and eventually find someone whom will treat you right. Do not keep calling and texting him. It will make things worst.

Things like this do happen and just take it as a lesson learn. However, there are good men out there as well. Don't give up!

Did he fade out after you two have become intimate? If so, I'm sorry to tell, that's your answer. Unfortunately, you have ran into a jerk! Just forget about him and go no contact. I know it's easier said than done, but I think it would be in your best interest to forget about him all together. This way, you could focus on healing and eventually find someone whom will treat you right. Do not keep calling and texting him. It will make things worst.

Things like this do happen and just take it as a lesson learn. However, there are good men out there as well. Don't give up!

He didnt start to fade away after the first time....we continued to hang out after...but the last day we hung out we were intimate and he actually told me he felt like we were distant that day...lol i actually laughed to myself when he said that..we had sex! How were we distant? Yeah unfortunately i think he fooled me. He continued to say he was genuine......

Well, if you're aware he just recently had a BU, then onto you- for such a short time.... he's acting out.

Sorry you were taken for that ride

Give it a month or 2 to work on getting over this jolt.. and keep in tune for someone you may meet someday who isn't in this type of situation.

Thing is.. we never know

so maybe next time.. take it easy ( w/ no expectations), to avoid getting too deeply involved too fast.

Yes- is so often the woman who gets emotionally invested... sux.

He didnt start to fade away after the first time....we continued to hang out after...but the last day we hung out we were intimate and he actually told me he felt like we were distant that day...lol i actually laughed to myself when he said that..we had sex! How were we distant? Yeah unfortunately i think he fooled me. He continued to say he was genuine......

Same exact thing happeneded to me, you are not alone....

Archived