So I broke up with my ex 2014. I am a female my ex was a female. She was the only female I have been with and probably ever be with we were together for 7 years. That relationship is long gone. I am not very impulsive but I did do something impulsive I slept with a guy that I met off craigslist. I thought it was going to be a one time thing but it turns out he cannot very impulsive either he is educated. I understand that so many things could have gone wrong but they didnt. I am trying to figure out if I am just a booty call or he sees some potential in me. after we've done the deed he has said I don't want you sleeping with anyone else, during the act he has even said that my crotch belongs to him. When I tell him that I am a relationship kind of girl he says that he wants someone explore sexually with and a woman's touch and he wants that to be me. I am a very shy person and he wants to always make sure I am comfortable around him because he asks. He always texts me good morning or randomly what I am doing or how my day is going. He has told me that I was cute and talks about my body. I don't know if it is too soon to tell or I am wasting my time.

This guy really confuses me. I met him online things have been hot and heavy between the both of us. He asks me questions like do you like hanging out with me. But then he texts me when he wants one thing only or for a favor. I told him at the very beginning that I don't really trust guys and he has acted patient with me like he cares. I know if things don't work with this guy I will not date a man ever again and strictly date women. I have shown that I am interested in him and he doesn't give me any compliments unless it's sexual. I have never been on birth control and have been and started on birth control for him. I just gave him a compliment by telling him that he is handsome and that I don't care if he wears a papersack. He text back, "lol where is this coming from. I assure you that I will be dressed better than a papersack. I text back, "I wanted to let you know that I am attracted to you and I wanted to give you a compliment." He hasn't even responded. He never talks to me on the phone only through text message. He even asked me to buy cologne and I spent money on concert tickets for us to go too. Dating women are just different. I honestly have not dated a man in 14 years and they were dull of games back then. Am I being used? He hasn't even taken me on a date. We just hang out at his house. He lives with roommates and he doesn't want me there when they are there.

Threads have been merged.

OP, I think you're wasting your time. As for being used - not sure how you are being used as it seems this guy does nothing at all, you hang out at his house and you haven't even been on a date. Unless you're having sex and nothing more, then it sounds more like FWB.

Archived