Should I talk to him?

rachelann16

I have been seeing/talking to this guy off and on for a while now. It has been hard because we don't live in the same state because of his work transfer. He is transitioning to move back so he has been home more often. I have seen him every weekend he has been home and things have gone well. I do like him and do feel that I am becoming attracted to him. Should I talk to him about how I feel and where I see our relationship going? If so, how should I bring this up to him?

It sounds like you are dating,no? Keep the momentum going until he moves back. It can't really take off if he's long distance and changing jobs right now.

No do not have a "relationship talk", you are barely dating. Unless you are having sex and want to have the exclusive dating talk.

What do you mean by on/off and "for a while"? have been seeing/talking to this guy off and on for a while now.I have seen him every weekend he has been home and things have gone well.

It has been a good year since we started talking/seeing each other. We have been off and on in terms of constancy in seeing each other because of him not being here. Our communication really had not changed though.

We are having sex. We have had sex every time I have seen him during his transition back here (so probably over the past month).

Agree with Heartgoeson. What I would say "what are your intentions towards us (or "me")". No back story, no apologies, just those few words. If he is interested in an exclusive or potentially exclusive relationship your question will be very comfortable for him.

When exactly is he moving back? Has he ever invited you to his home/area? Are you both dating others locally?

Yes talk about being exclusive when you see him. Talk about what is happening now, not what will be.

It has been a good year since we started talking/seeing each other. We have had sex every time I have seen him during his transition back here (so probably over the past month).
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived