Busy week, but wants me to come over to "cuddle"?

Person1001

After a couple of promising dates w/a guy, they have come to a stop. Apparently this week he is "too busy" to go on dates. Later he texts me and tells me I can come and come cuddle w/him though later at night those weekdays. This means sex right? btw we haven't had sex.

I'm not a big fan of the "cuddling" phrase - I mean, that's what you do with your puppy or kitten or boyfriend by the fire. Yeah, it's just a keyword for sex and netflix and then going home right after. blah. I think if you want your first time with him to be special, I'd insist on dates rather than netflix and chill.

I'm not a big fan of the "cuddling" phrase - I mean, that's what you do with your puppy or kitten or boyfriend by the fire. Yeah, it's just a keyword for sex and netflix and then going home right after. blah. I think if you want your first time with him to be special, I'd insist on dates rather than netflix and chill.

Don't get me wrong, I love cuddling, but I've only done it w/guys that I'm exclusive w/. The thing that got me was "oh I'm busy this week", 30 min for coffee would suffice. Ugh.

Chiming in to say if a man I was dating (or not dating for that matter) ever invited himself over to "cuddle," I would seriously gag and probably go no contact.

Some may find that harsh but the word "cuddle" used by anyone over the age of 5 (especially a strong confident take charge alpha male which are the type of men I like and date) is a serious turn off for me.

As for guys who do choose to go that route, YES he wants sex. He wouldn't be having it with me, but yeah that's what he's after.

Chiming in to say if a man I was dating (or not dating for that matter) ever invited himself over to "cuddle," I would seriously gag and probably go no contact.

Some may find that harsh but the word "cuddle" used by anyone over the age of 5 (especially a strong confident take charge alpha male which are the type of men I like and date) is a serious turn off for me.

As for guys who do choose to go that route, YES he wants sex. He wouldn't be having it with me, but yeah that's what he's after.

Personally I don't find anything wrong in the word cuddle, especially coming from a guy I've been seeing for awhile. Oh he is def not getting any from me, I have a feeling, I won't be hearing from him again.

Personally I don't find anything wrong in the word cuddle, especially coming from a guy I've been seeing for awhile. Oh he is def not getting any from me, I have a feeling, I won't be hearing from him again.

That's fine, to each his own. I personally find it rather juvenile and a bit of a manipulation. If he wants sex, just say so!

Don't tell me you want to "cuddle" ... ugh, don't insult my intelligence I know what you want.

That's fine, to each his own. I personally find it rather juvenile and a bit of a manipulation. If he wants sex, just say so!

Don't tell me you want to "cuddle" ... ugh, don't insult my intelligence I know what you want.

That's what I'm saying, when I'm a relationship and my bf says that, I find it super sweet lol, not when a guy means something else. Plus I don't understand, why waste my time and his lol?

I've never been asked to come over and cuddle before, but I hear something new on this forum everyday.

Has he ever asked you on an official date? As in going out for dinner, movie or do some activities together? I do think coming over to cuddle is a code word for sex and yes Netflix. Sorry but I would be so turned off and go N/C. I don't mind to go over to just chill and watch a movie, but we have to have been dating for a while for me to do that.

That's what I'm saying, when I'm a relationship and my bf says that, I find it super sweet lol, not when a guy means something else. Plus I don't understand, why waste my time and his lol?

No worries I get it.

Just me cause I like my man to be dominant in the bedroom, but when I am in a relationship, I would rather him say "I'm coming over and taking you, so be prepared. Have candles lit, wine ready and I am gonna f*** your brains out; best night you will ever have."

None of this "cuddling" stuff. Afterwards, hell yeah. That's a given. But don't announce it. Sounds juvenile.... to me.

Again to each his own!! We all like different things.

This guy sounds lame. He barely wants to make an effort and it's only been two dates but wants you to lie down a roll over..*rolling eyes*. That's the best he's got? Does he really think you're that easy?

I personally would find it insulting. I like to be romanced and I would prefer to really get to know a man and build a friendship and some kind of foundation before we become intimate.

If I were you I would say a quick.."No, thank you" and find someone who actually wants to make an effort to be with you. This guy doesn't even want to take you on a date for god sakes but wants you to come over like a fast food meal. That is insulting.

This guy sounds lame. He barely wants to make an effort and it's only been two dates but wants you to lie down a roll over..*rolling eyes*. That's the best he's got? Does he really think you're that easy?

I personally would find it insulting. I like to be romanced and I would prefer to really get to know a man and build a friendship and some kind of foundation before we become intimate.

If I were you I would say a quick.."No, thank you" and find someone who actually wants to make an effort to be with you. This guy doesn't even want to take you on a date for god sakes but wants you to come over like a fast food meal. That is insulting.

3 dates lol, but still extremely insulting. There is no way in hell I would do that and I did tell him I only do that stuff w/guys that I get serious w/. Stuff like this makes me feel extremely degraded.

Two dates, he's too busy but asks you to come over and "cuddle"? Yeah, that's saying that he doesn't want to put in the effort and just wants to shoot for the goal. Also, I don't believe I've ever even used the "C" word with anyone I've ever dated. Who the heck says that? Is this really a guy?

Well done, you set an example of how to be a strong woman and not let men treat women like sex objects. It's disgusting how some men think women should just roll over after they had a few dates with them.

Don't get me wrong, I know there are some women who are no better, but treating another human being as just a piece of flesh to use will never be right.

Archived