Contact after 3 months

Charingx1

So we split up, she was a liar she was going to clubs and not telling me and admired to texting a guy behind my back about another guy she had met when we split up for a short time. A mess.

I loved her deeply we were together 18 months. I took the advice of this forum and she blocked me so I went no contact nothing.

Now, just as I'm almost coming to a level and beginning to get over it she inblocks me and posts videos of a bruno mars concert she's at with a status of "THE best concert ever whose coming vegas".

To put this into context when together we said we would go to bruno mars in Vegas and she always said the best concert she ever went to was with me to see Justin bieber.

Feels like she's trying to get a reaction and I couldn't help but react so I posted a picture of bruno mars grenade front cover to sum up her rubbish feelings for me. She responded with another song title around me not committing.

Anyway I dunno I just wish she hadn't unblocked me I was doing ok, what's she playing at? Last night she posts a pic of her out with her mate who she used to go out with and meet other guys and lie to me, it's weird like she's

Proving she hasn't changed??

Confused.

You should have blocked her the same time as she blocked you, then either way there would have been no contact

Then you fell into her hands by sending her the pic and If it was just a pic without any explanation as to the meaning of why you sent it, she would have seen that you were contacting her back.

This has sadly led you to have a set back.

Still time for you to block her now so your in control of when and who contacts who

All the best with it all

You two sound rather immature! Posting a song on social media back and fourth to prove a point? Seriously?

Second, you need to block and delete her. When going no contact, you should focus on getting your self esteem back, not in hopes that one day she wants you back. Let me tell you something, after a breakup, if you get back together, MOST of the time it doesn't end up working out and you will be in a worst position the second time around. The resentment from a breakup is very hard to work out not matter how you look at it. What makes you think if it didn't work out the first time, that the second time will be better?

The only time I've ever seen it working out the second time around is when it's been years, even decades where you are totally over the relationship. Been through counselling and worked on yourself. It's starting off fresh as in "hi my name is" It has to be a brand new relationship.

Archived