Just broke NC, and honestly it has been the biggest mistake of my life...

I know I know I know...for the people who have seen my username, you're probably like "She's an idiot". Trust me it took every ounce in me to put my pride to the side and post this mistake. I always preached NC but I never prepare myself for if my ex came back practically begging me back.

To make a long story short, he contacted me through a different phone basically telling me how he wanted to right all his wrongs and how much he regrets losing a good woman like me. He was quite clear on his intentions to be together so I wouldn't qualify it as breadcrumbs. I honestly think he did want me back. But that didn't last long .

Everything went great for 6 days ( I know a short amount of time), he seemed like the guy I always wanted him to be. And our talk at his house was wonderful. Everything was going so well that I had sex with him....yes I did it.

This was our first time going this far and the experience was medicore. Very explicit details, look at the next paragraph if you dont want to see ( During the sex he came like 4 times in 4 minutes before I could and when I told him I wanted to "release" he told me to masturbate) which I found extremely selfish.

On the way back to campus, he already changed. Basically told me I forced him in a relationship when we first dated and that when he told me he loved me, he meant it in a family way. Which before he made it seem like he meant it as he was in love with me.

The rest of the day he sent me like 4 messages, then ignored me. The next day he didn't message me like he usually ddid in the morning so my insecurities set in. I asked him did he think we had sex too soon and he hit me with a "Yes". I freaked out. He has been the 2nd dude I ever had sex with, so I got emotionally attached. He gave me the cold shoulder.

I kept asking him can we talk on the phone which he kept prolonging. I kept calling him and he eventually answered only to embarass me and called me hardheaded and told me he will call me after hes done eating. The call never came. I acted so pathetic.

I called probably like 15 times and texted him 20 times. He basically told me how he hates how much I am attached to him and I fall too quick. Its weird because prior to the sex we both told eachother I love you. He never responded to those 20 texts 15 calls. He got so annoyed by my calls that I think he either blocked me or turned off his phone because it started going straight to voicemail. I had no choice but to send a goodbye message, accept I was getting no closure whatsoever, and block him again.

I know that I acted terrible and probably look desperate to him. I ruined any chance of us getting back together and I don't care. I feel...content but bad at the same time. I'm very disappointed at the way I acted. I am really hard on myself right now.

Any advice would be helpful right now.

Girl, I have been there a lot. Broke NC so many times with my ex initiated, and got desperate in the end all because I fell for the talk the he would feed me. However, each time I learned something valuable. So just learn the lesson this time. Your ex sounds so selfish, and it sounds like he only wanted sex. Like you, I always thought I ruined my chances with him because of how crazy I always acted in the end. But nope, they'll contact you again, but get this.....they won't change.

Just start NC and when they contact again, just ignore because they'll want the same thing....they want to see that you'll come back so easily. I wasted so much time like this with my ex, but I can honestly say I've learned so much every time I replied to him. Now, it does not get to me at all! I don't want him. And you will get to the point where it doesn't get to you as well.

Keep your head high...I know you feel horrible right now, but give it a few more days. Be gentle with yourself these next couple of days. You've been strong in not contacting him, and you can do it again. He's not worth your sadness. Just keep in mind that every time he contacts, he'll make you feel like this again.

Girl, I have been there a lot. Broke NC so many times with my ex initiated, and got desperate in the end all because I fell for the talk the he would feed me. However, each time I learned something valuable. So just learn the lesson this time. Your ex sounds so selfish, and it sounds like he only wanted sex. Like you, I always thought I ruined my chances with him because of how crazy I always acted in the end. But nope, they'll contact you again, but get this.....they won't change.

Just start NC and when they contact again, just ignore because they'll want the same thing....they want to see that you'll come back so easily. I wasted so much time like this with my ex, but I can honestly say I've learned so much every time I replied to him. Now, it does not get to me at all! I don't want him. And you will get to the point where it doesn't get to you as well.

Keep your head high...I know you feel horrible right now, but give it a few more days. Be gentle with yourself these next couple of days. You've been strong in not contacting him, and you can do it again. He's not worth your sadness. Just keep in mind that every time he contacts, he'll make you feel like this again.

Thank you so much. You are sooo right!! Everytime I break NC, I learn something new about him and myself. I am so disapointed that I allowed myself to be dependant upon his affection. Ha! The sex was terrible to be quite frank. I just have to take this as a lesson learn and motivation to ignore him the next time he comes crawling around. How are you btw?

Do they come back? I don't want him back but I'd love the satisfaction that he did come back and I told hm where to go. I've changed my number but he's made no other attempt to get in touch. Don't think he will.

I had the opportunity to have that satisfaction. I was a prize in his eyes but I showed him I was too easy of a catch so he got bored again. I don't even feel bad, I cared about him and I trusted him. The mistake is not to be repeated though.

Sorry to hear this. Unfortunately it sounds like he's playing you and looking for hookups during dry spells. Try no to turn this into an on off/thing. Don't leave a void he can fill. Fill it by dating others.

Thank you so much for your reality. So many people told me he was using me, and I didn't listen. Now, I am hopeful for a new beginning.

Girl, this sort of happened with me the 2nd time me and my ex broke up. We was talking for 3 weeks after the break (he ended it as he was going through a tough time dealing with the death of his granch)

Around 3 or 4 weeks in he asked me to come to his to talk as he was feeling really down.

I went down, we cried together told how much we loved eachother. And I spent the night and we had an amazing night.

On the Saturday he was still all I love u I want u blah blah but he then went out drinking I didn't hear from him till the Sunday.

He still said he loved me and wanted to be with me but knew that it couldn't work.

Few days go by and I found out that he actually slept with another women on the Saturday. A day after we had spent that amazing night together.

I have never felt pain like that.

and me being stupid me still took him back after a few days of apologising.

Now we have broken up for the final time. I'm on day 3 NC and this is the longest I have ever gone.

But I feel like such a fool for forgiving him for all the stuff he put me through in the past.

Girl, this sort of happened with me the 2nd time me and my ex broke up. We was talking for 3 weeks after the break (he ended it as he was going through a tough time dealing with the death of his granch)

Around 3 or 4 weeks in he asked me to come to his to talk as he was feeling really down.

I went down, we cried together told how much we loved eachother. And I spent the night and we had an amazing night.

On the Saturday he was still all I love u I want u blah blah but he then went out drinking I didn't hear from him till the Sunday.

He still said he loved me and wanted to be with me but knew that it couldn't work.

Few days go by and I found out that he actually slept with another women on the Saturday. A day after we had spent that amazing night together.

Now we have broken up for the final time. I'm on day 3 NC and this is the longest I have ever gone.

But I feel like such a fool for forgiving him for all the stuff he put me through in the past.

It's okay, we do things out of our normal behavior for the ones we love. We can get through this NC together!! We are in close proximity as far as days so we are truly going through the process together!! Keep me updated!

We always feel foolish afterwards but they are the fools. We just have to stay strong and remember what they've done to us!

I've literally just wrote a list of 30 things I don't like about him and why we can never work. As each day goes by I'm going to read the one on the list and try and keep that thought in my head when I feel weak throughout the day. Do you think this is a good tactic?

It's a wonderful tactic, get him off that pedestal. To be honest, for me it wouldn't work. I wrote a whole letter to myself telling myself never to contact my ex and why. And I wind up texting him 10 minutes after reading it. It depends on if you actually want to be done or not. I, am seriously tired of his games and don't secretly hope I can have him back. If you feel the same, then I think that list will motivate you even more. All power to ya!!!

It's a wonderful tactic, get him off that pedestal. To be honest, for me it wouldn't work. I wrote a whole letter to myself telling myself never to contact my ex and why. And I wind up texting him 10 minutes after reading it. It depends on if you actually want to be done or not. I, am seriously tired of his games and don't secretly hope I can have him back. If you feel the same, then I think that list will motivate you even more. All power to ya!!!

Well let's get through this together. If u feel the need to text him write to me instead

Thank you so much for the support , I definitely will. Same for you, I am pretty active on this site in my spare time, so whenever you feel weak, message me instead !

Awesome I will!! So how u feeling today. Day 4 for me, 3 for u! We're doing well!! Longest I've ever gone ever!!

Awesome I will!! So how u feeling today. Day 4 for me, 3 for u! We're doing well!! Longest I've ever gone ever!!

Woop Woop congrats!!!!! I am too busy freaking out about this presentation I have at 1 to think about him lol! The power of distraction! I'll let you know how I feel after the distraction is gone. How are you feeling?

Woop Woop congrats!!!!! I am too busy freaking out about this presentation I have at 1 to think about him lol! The power of distraction! I'll let you know how I feel after the distraction is gone. How are you feeling?

Bleh honestly crap. Seen a video of us together and started crying. I'm secretly hoping he will text me. I won't reply but I want that satisfaction. Does that make sense? Honestly can't wait to get to the point where I don't care anymore

Bleh honestly crap. Seen a video of us together and started crying. I'm secretly hoping he will text me. I won't reply but I want that satisfaction. Does that make sense? Honestly can't wait to get to the point where I don't care anymore

Yes it's normal but I would say lose that thought. It leads to disapointment. I hope you feel better, I know its hard but we will get through this. Delete every trace of him, I had to throw away my exes hats he let me borrow.

Archived