I really need HELP

Lamasticot

I've never posted in this kind of thing before, but now I really don't know what to do anymore.

I'm a 19 years old girl and I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend (21) since 2 years and a half. We've been living together since almost a year. He is my first boyfriend, and I've wanted to leave him a couple of times now but never could. I feel like we're just friends, but I know he loves me a lot.

Recently I met someone online I really like and I know he likes me back. I haven't told him about my actual relationship and I feel very bad about it.

With my actual boyfriend, I feel safe and I know I can really be myself. I really love him, but only as a friend. If it wasn't for the new guy, i think I'd stay with him regardless of how I really feel, because it works.

I really don't know what I should do, and I feel terrible for everything.

I really need help... thank you

Are you on dating sites? Have you met this other guy in person? Did you move in as roommates or bf/gf? Is there still sex with the roommate/bf? He hasn't noticed you are "just a friend"?

Why are you stringing both these guys along? Do you need a lot of attention? Move out and get with the new guy.

We've been living together since almost a year. I really love him, but only as a friend. If it wasn't for the new guy, i think I'd stay with him regardless of how I really feel, because it works.

Archived