Don't contact me anymore

Needadvice1811

So recently I had been seeing this girl. We hooked up at a nightclub one night and later on that week hung out to get lunch. A following weekend i went to invite her out while i was drunk but she hung up on me. So i took things over the top and deleted her off Facebook (completely over exaggerated). We began talking again and went to hang out but things fell through because we both had plans. I then proceeded to invite her out again when i was at a nightclub only to be met with excuses. Due to being intoxicated, I stupidly did the same thing as last time!

I tried to make it up to her but she said "I don't think you should contact me anymore".

I didn't text her back after that. Should i not initiate contact with her unless she contacts me? She seemed interested besides the 2 nights i was an idiot.

Needing some help! Thanks

If she's told you not to contact her then don't.

From what you have said, you have hung out only once after meeting at a nightclub and from then on she has hung up on you, plans have fallen through and you've been met with excuses. Now she has told you not to contact her anymore. I don't really see much interest there I'm afraid. Don't waste your time worrying about her .. and for goodness sake .. stop reacting so quickly!! Learn to control those urges or as SherrySher says, don't contact anyone when you are drunk!

Let it go. This thing is too tainted to resurrect. Start fresh and don't sabotage it by drinking and being disorganized.

i went to invite her out while i was drunk but she hung up on me. I tried to make it up to her but she said "I don't think you should contact me anymore".

So recently I had been seeing this girl. We hooked up at a nightclub one night and later on that week hung out to get lunch. A following weekend i went to invite her out while i was drunk but she hung up on me. So i took things over the top and deleted her off Facebook (completely over exaggerated). We began talking again and went to hang out but things fell through because we both had plans. I then proceeded to invite her out again when i was at a nightclub only to be met with excuses. Due to being intoxicated, I stupidly did the same thing as last time!

I tried to make it up to her but she said "I don't think you should contact me anymore".

I didn't text her back after that. Should i not initiate contact with her unless she contacts me? She seemed interested besides the 2 nights i was an idiot.

Needing some help! Thanks

Respect her wishes. Stop doing things against your best interest.

Should i bother retrying to communicate with her after some time or continue to respect her wishes incase she changes her mind?

Thanks for the feedback guys, definitely know that I've messed up and iM taking the advice

If she changes her mind she will let you know. It might seem counter-intuitive, but the best thing you can do right now is go silent. Generally, people don't like being contacted no a regular basis by people they are not interested in at the moment. Sometimes showing you can easily walk away shows strength, and shows your confident, and that you have options. Better yet, be confident and realize you do have other options.

Archived