I met my friends brother, he texted me and we hung out ; i know their mother who adores me my friend, she lives alone down the block from me and her brother and mom lives upstairs from me, her brother loves to drive really fast with blasting music and it drives me insane, just like the tattoos all over his body, we did stuff one night, when we were done he wanted to cuddle, i said no because i dont want to catch feelings, i stood up and almost stepped on glass and he softly placed his hand on my hips and told me to be careful wich makes me confused as if why is he acting like im something to him when i know im not; i told him we can be ing buddies and he says if thats really what i want i said no but we cant be together, he told me anything is possible, the next day i sat on the floor and he sat on the bed to watch a movie and he got a little sad because i didnt want to cuddle with him and he asked me if im scared and just shy.

I told him im scared to fall in love and i sat on the floor through out the whole movie.

He acts like he cares and at the same time he doesny but hes talking to someone, i dont want to fall for him but..its to late and i KNOW im in denial..it hurts alot especially when we CANT be together..what do i do im so lost i have feelings for him...what to do??

Archived