First date with him tomorrow..And i am PETRIFIED

Thecheesecake1

Long story short there's a guy I've crushed on for six months. After six weeks of rather consistent messaging and occasional chats at work, he has asked me on a date. I'm ecstatic but .... I am PETRIFIED. When we meet at work (we are in retail and barely see each other cos were on two different floors) we are both painfully awkward... We chat, but I'm shaking and he is looking down.. we have spoken on the phone though and walk past each other alot...

Tomorrow though we will be at a cafe for however long and i genuinely am so so nervous.... Luckily he is just as shy but i find that I'm more intense shy whereas he is quiet shy... He has been texting me non stop this week and I'm scared of messing up the one person I've been interested in since November....

What can i do?

Long story short there's a guy I've crushed on for six months. After six weeks of rather consistent messaging and occasional chats at work, he has asked me on a date. I'm ecstatic but .... I am PETRIFIED. When we meet at work (we are in retail and barely see each other cos were on two different floors) we are both painfully awkward... We chat, but I'm shaking and he is looking down.. we have spoken on the phone though and walk past each other alot...

Tomorrow though we will be at a cafe for however long and i genuinely am so so nervous.... Luckily he is just as shy but i find that I'm more intense shy whereas he is quiet shy... He has been texting me non stop this week and I'm scared of messing up the one person I've been interested in since November....

What can i do?

Make a word balloon on a picture of yourself. Write "I like you" in the word balloon. When you two meet, you will be shy and have difficulty talking, he will be shy and stare at the floor. As he stares at the floor, move the picture in his line of sight. Maybe he'll laugh and you guys can talk.

Archived