Safe Hookups Possible?

NopeDerp

Ok so I'm almost 2months out of a long term relationship, and all i want is a friend with benefits or booty call. (Yes I am on birth control and carry condoms). I've been to parties, I've been on Tinder. Everyone I meet or match with never messages, randomly ghosts me before we set a meeting, or cancels last minute. Now granted I have not explicitly communicated I was in search of sex, but that is because I am female and worried about my vulnerability if I state that outright before meeting someone. But I know women have had hookups always and it doesn't always have to be scary. So what can I do to SAFELY get the type of relationship I'm looking for?

1. Tinder guys about sex right away and try to be brave through the creeps/pushy guys?

2. Stop being paranoid and leave a party with someone? (Not that it's been offered)

3. Try to have a neutral meetup with more guys and hope they have a spark and are bold?

I don't know. Man or woman, having sex with a stranger puts you in a more vulnerable position. Women can just as well plan with a weapon or have a male friend waiting to come in to help her assault or rob a guy. And anyone can jack someone's **** while they sleep. Statistically, you're not very likely to come across a dangerous situation, but there's obviously more of a risk that comes with hooking up than going home alone. I've done it plenty of times. I know women who've lived by it as well. If you're the type to worry about it, it's probably best you don't.

Personally, though, I've never stated prior to meeting someone, "let's bang." Kinda awkward to me and sets the stage for expectations I may want to back away from for any number of reasons. I'd just meet women later than I would for an actual date and if we clicked, one of us would go home with the other.

Alright I'm hearing that I should not be forward with it, just meet up and see if chemistry happens. My next question is, is it better to take them home (learned your address now and can steal things) or thier house (thier domain/people/safety is in thier hands). I would like to set up a FWB I can trust, but the problem is finding someone that works. So what are some green/red flags about going/taking someone home besides guts?

two words "Lions Den!!" get yourself a toy you'll enjoy!!! avoid the booty calls and the Safe Hookups, believe me!! men are never around when you need them, but your rabbit pearl.... all ways around to lend a helping..... Hand. lol

Lmaooooo that's so true my toys comes in handle some days I hate being touch

The one time I did it was an aquantence we always had a bit of an attraction but never the right time. So then I made a move and it worked fine. My issue here is now how to fine a new one to start with. You basically find someone you are physically attracted to but not emotionally, yet comfortable, and they feel the same. It's tricky.

Archived